Toribash
Originally Posted by happydog View Post
But seriously what has he been doing? lol

He's been working on some new clan system. He's been working on it since well before I joined.
[CBK]
ooOOOOooo
wonder when he'll be done
Some people kick ass. I think a kick in the balls works is more effective. If you have AHDH or ADD, Click here! Proud eater of breakfast! Visit my shop! Support Decoleman!
Is there anyone other then MBK who can approve, he's taking forever, i PM'd over a month ago and still haven't got a reply.
Anyway still waiting, Happily, Can't play Toribash atm, On holidays and it will pwn the internet bill. Lol, Anyway, Praying for MBK's reply.
Cap 'n' Crunch has worked for Quaker Oats for the past 35 years click here and support promoting him to admiral.
Unite4Fun wth.. you posted in a thread that explained the situation and yet you still post complaining? did you just not read what the thread was about? Seriously, waiting might not be the only thing keeping you from this clan.
Originally Posted by bukkitgod View Post
<(0.0)>

Ummm......

On Topic: Well, you seem like a good kid. Come around to the CBK server tomorrow, or my server later tonight and I'll see how you play.
[CBK]
maybe we could have a judo match in the server called "i can has judoz?" sometime. thats where i usually am. Its either server 46 or 47
Last edited by bukkitgod; Jul 14, 2008 at 06:37 AM. Reason: none
Some people kick ass. I think a kick in the balls works is more effective. If you have AHDH or ADD, Click here! Proud eater of breakfast! Visit my shop! Support Decoleman!
not to seem mad or anything but what about me dont you like seeing?