Toribash
Toast you might've been the next guy in. Not a very positive thought of me though D:
gl
Last edited by Hippybob; Apr 6, 2011 at 01:29 AM.
I R IRONMAN
I know I was very welcome and that I had gained the respect and friendship of allot of you but, a few things just really pissed me off. And I don't think I would be able to deal with them in the long run. I enjoyed my time with you and I would like to remain as friends with a bunch of you because you guys are very nice, kind, supportive and you push each other to become better. You are like a family but for the last month or so I felt like I was being ignored and that no one cared about what I had to say.
I do not want to be in a clan where people don't care about what I have to say. I know some of you may have read it but to me that was the last straw. Anyways you guys allready have a very great marketer a solid member list who is active.
I hope that you can just respect this decision and that some of us can still remain as good friends and play in game.

I hope JollyR is able to live on. Good luck Devil, I hope you make it. All the best.
Originally Posted by Toast View Post
I know I was very welcome and that I had gained the respect and friendship of allot of you but, a few things just really pissed me off. And I don't think I would be able to deal with them in the long run. I enjoyed my time with you and I would like to remain as friends with a bunch of you because you guys are very nice, kind, supportive and you push each other to become better. You are like a family but for the last month or so I felt like I was being ignored and that no one cared about what I had to say.
I do not want to be in a clan where people don't care about what I have to say. I know some of you may have read it but to me that was the last straw. Anyways you guys allready have a very great marketer a solid member list who is active.
I hope that you can just respect this decision and that some of us can still remain as good friends and play in game.

I hope JollyR is able to live on. Good luck Devil, I hope you make it. All the best.

Thanks and btw
/me points to the name

What surprises me the most from your post is that you felt you were being ignored. But if that was your feeling I guess moving one was the solution.

At any rate, best of luck to you too!
Too bad you felt like ignored...i really didn't have noticed all these posts where you got ignored,so to read this is a surprise for me..
Thanks for the nice words for all us,you deserve the same nice words.
As i said you were well considered by everyone here,you had just to show more effort ingame,and you had good chances to join.But if you feel this,i respect your decision.

Imo that long post showed a great personality and maturity,so hope you'll remain in good relation with all us.
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
Naah i see that Toast is just in Tint now ... good luck man
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
Can I try applying?

I think I might have a chance because if ferrock2 and erth had a chance maybe I can have a chance.
Originally Posted by Lemon View Post
Can I try applying?

I think I might have a chance because if ferrock2 and erth had a chance maybe I can have a chance.

I'll be honest: Odds are we will reject you.

But if you want to try, go ahead.
I R IRONMAN