Toribash
Hi i want to join sin...I'm 5dan, im not forum active but i play a lot ingame. Best mo is bigdojo, my favourite. I would like to join SIN because my name is alexSIN so dooahhh. I'm 21 or 22 years old dnt remember right now ) and i'm to lazy to check my ID :P Had no bans and no infraction an no previous clan. Never made videos but im know adobe premier and photoshop and i'm willing to give it a try because i can control my tori pretty good...I kick ass in bigdojo btw idk how to post replays as i said im more of a ingame player then a forum guy. No special abilyties like dance...thatss gay lol. So if you want me in please send a pm or somthing to let me know...I would like to join [SIN]...i wanted to post application sice first i saw the clan but as i said i dont spend much time on forum...so let me know ThX
holy shittttt decent app hes active too its a yes from me if my vote counts :]
friends are cool, but neopets are better.
Any special ingame actions? Run? Dance?:
Are you Forum active?(more then 100 or more posts):
Are you Ingame active?:
What is your best\favorite mod?:
Why should we pick you?:
What do you have to offer this clan?:
Belt:
Bans or Infractions:
Previous Clans:
Do you make any art? Videos?:
Anything els you want to say or we should know?:
2 classic.tbm replays
2 Multiplayer replays

Please use this to fill out an app.
Originally Posted by Alexsin View Post
Hi i want to join sin...I'm 5dan, im not forum active but i play a lot ingame. Best mo is bigdojo, my favourite. I would like to join SIN because my name is alexSIN so dooahhh. I'm 21 or 22 years old dnt remember right now ) and i'm to lazy to check my ID :P Had no bans and no infraction an no previous clan. Never made videos but im know adobe premier and photoshop and i'm willing to give it a try because i can control my tori pretty good...I kick ass in bigdojo btw idk how to post replays as i said im more of a ingame player then a forum guy. No special abilyties like dance...thatss gay lol. So if you want me in please send a pm or somthing to let me know...I would like to join [SIN]...i wanted to post application sice first i saw the clan but as i said i dont spend much time on forum...so let me know ThX

.....gtfo
Originally Posted by thehawk View Post
holy shittttt decent app hes active too its a yes from me if my vote counts :]

i can tell you told him to apply
Any special ingame actions? Run? Dance?:no
Are you Forum active?(more then 100 or more posts):no
Are you Ingame active?:YES
What is your best\favorite mod?:AikidoBD
Why should we pick you?:I pretty good in aikido and i can control my tori's moves
What do you have to offer this clan?:aaaa IDK support...
Belt:5 dan
(optional)your favorite type of music?:hardtek
Bans or Infractions:none
Previous Clans:none
Do you make any art? Videos?:i could if i wanted to
Anything els you want to say or we should know?:i wanna join sin lol
i dont know how to upload replayes and usualy dont save them so...sry about this but you can try me ingame ;)
-----
carbon so is that a NO...
Last edited by Insanity; May 23, 2011 at 02:24 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump