Toribash
Originally Posted by rafufu View Post
Your first point: It says a different message when people disconnect and when they quit..

Your second point: If I was told my dad had just died in a car crash, I would probably just leave LoL running, rather than saying, "That's sad, let me close this game of LoL, shut down my computer and I will be right there."

It's still a leave in your match history, but in-game it doesnt say the part about them quitting.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by rafufu View Post
Your first point: It says a different message when people disconnect and when they quit..

Your second point: If I was told my dad had just died in a car crash, I would probably just leave LoL running, rather than saying, "That's sad, let me close this game of LoL, shut down my computer and I will be right there."

Well, if you idle long enough in a game, you get disconnected, trust me, I know this from experience. And the game can't/doesn't tell the difference between internet pings and actual leaves, so no, and no.
Why do people insist of focusing Trynd in a 5v5? Every single game they all try to burn him down, boosting his damage output and letting all the other carries have free reign. This shit gets so annoying
-----
yay!

Improved Leaver Buster - PVP.net will now automaticaly ban leavers. This works similar to a 'driving points" system for driver's licenses.
You gain ‘leave points’ by leaving games, and if you have enough leave points, you will be suspended or banned.
You lose ‘leave points’ by having good behavior – by completing your games, and not leaving over a long period of time.
Last edited by rafufu; Dec 14, 2010 at 07:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm really pissed off right now.

Fucking udyr nerf, are you kidding me? Big deal, guardsmanbob rapes a game as locket udyr. I dont care that they removed locket. I thought turtle stance was the problem, I wouldn't have minded that, but fucking pheonix? There goes my entire udyr game right there. I can barely manage to clear the jungle, and then proceed to deepthroat the entire team. I've tried a tiger and turtle style jungle, they work fine, but I just dont want to change my entire fucking playstyle because of some piece of shit, unneeded nerf. Shelfing udyr. Pretty sure riot loves to nerf all of my mains

yes. i mad
my champions havent been touched.

In fact It feels like I steamroll easier as shaco now. Except the solo lane exp nerf, that hurt my kennen mid. But not that badly.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Holy shit it's so stressful to jungle in ranked games, I don't play ranked much and that's probably why, but it's not nearly as relaxed as normal games, I still have the fear of gettin ganked in normal, but in ranked, in every bush that warwick just HAS to be waiting, and I get so fucking paranoid
What's your ELO at? We can duo queue. Im currently at 1075. People don't really joke when they say nearly erry game has a leaver/afker/feeder. I just happened to get about 15 in one weekend, which dragged me down to 900. Then I dragged myself back up with kennen.

Also,

Anybody else enjoy these really long games a bunch? I like games that last 60+ mins, but they very rarely happen. Our Idiot AP jax helped that happen.
Last edited by 2worlds; Dec 18, 2010 at 09:02 PM.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
What's your ELO at? We can duo queue. Im currently at 1075. People don't really joke when they say nearly erry game has a leaver/afker/feeder. I just happened to get about 15 in one weekend, which dragged me down to 900. Then I dragged myself back up with kennen.

Also,

Anybody else enjoy these really long games a bunch? I like games that last 60+ mins, but they very rarely happen. Our Idiot AP jax helped that happen.

I'm sitting at about 1320, but since I've only played like 9 ranked games it could change pretty quick.

also >51 leaves

what
Last edited by Megadoomer; Dec 18, 2010 at 09:09 PM.