Toribash
Name: 080200 (Or Liam irl)
Belt: Black
Country and time zone: Australia GMT+10
How active are you in-game and forums?(1-10): 8
Any clans you joined before us?(If yes, why did you leave/got kicked?): Yes, I have been in Demiig0dz (Dg0dz), Entity (Entity), Picture This (Pix)
Contacts (Skype, E-mail, etc): My Skype is 080200, and my Email is liam080200@gmail.com
What mod are you good in? (Optional: post replays): Nothing in particular, although I spend A LOT of time in the boxshu_mushu_v3 tourney, and often win.
What can you contribute to the clan?(Please make your claim strong, any proofs?): A friendly, regular skilled Toribash player, Cheap textures/art for the Clan if it are needed, and pretty much whatever else I need to contribute. :>
Any bans/infractions?: No bans, but 2 infractions. Both for complimenting peoples art on the Forum .-.
Why do you want to [Ascend]?: Because it seems to be the kind of clan I’m looking for. I have spoken with ³Rhaemond a few times, and he/she seems like a very nice, helpful person, and I have played with 2 or 3 people from Ascend, which were also very nice, as well as good at the game.
Player Card(http://64.19.142.12/www.toribash.com...ard/080200.com ): <- This isn’t working? ;-;
Did anyone refer you here?: No.
Got some more to add?: I like making textures and pretty much anything digital if I know how. Ummm, nothing to do with Toribash .-. But I love mountain biking :>
Attached Files
Decent fight MP.rpl (90.4 KB, 2 views)
Such Deniel UKE.rpl (30.7 KB, 2 views)
Shovel Denial MP.rpl (44.0 KB, 2 views)
Judo Flick MP.rpl (27.4 KB, 2 views)
Looking for textures? PM me ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Originally Posted by 080200 View Post
Name: 080200 (Or Liam irl)
Belt: Black
Country and time zone: Australia GMT+10
How active are you in-game and forums?(1-10): 8
Any clans you joined before us?(If yes, why did you leave/got kicked?): Yes, I have been in Demiig0dz (Dg0dz), Entity (Entity), Picture This (Pix)
Contacts (Skype, E-mail, etc): My Skype is 080200, and my Email is liam080200@gmail.com
-snippysnip-

Mountain Biking, Australia?

Have you heard of a Michael Harris?, he's like #1 in NSW and goes to my school

Not a recruiter but wanted to ask
oxisudofrenohypoglycemolicodin
Shadow is in, welcome Shadow!
Others: still being discussed on.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
I may look like I am not very forum active but I just view the forums I sometimes don't have reasons to post / don't want to
Originally Posted by Rhaemond View Post
Shadow is in, welcome Shadow!
Others: still being discussed on.

Thank you, I may be inactive on the first day but that's because I first have a birthday and then have a shitton of homework to do
Hey Guys! My name is Yash Sharma also could be referred to my gaming username yashrox. I have been looking at [Ascend] forums and would really love to have the honor to be a part of this family, so without further a due lets get straight to the app

I am currently 14 years old looking forward to a nice long summer break for 2 months. My belt at the moment is black, I have an alt account but I don’t use it at all (made it since I forgot my password in the middle XD)

The city I live in is Bangkok, Thailand although when I play toribash it shows that I come from china XD (don’t fall for it). My origin is from India although I am born and brought up here, due to my fathers job. Thailand’s timezone is UTC+07:00, although since summer break is on for sometime, I could play into odd hours in Thailand, which may be more convenient for the people incase there are war’s, meets, important discussions, etc…

I am available on Toribash almost whenever needed, although it would be a bit risky to judge myself about activity, as on somedays I could be up to 10 (in-game activity wise, not time :P ) while other days at a 7 but if I would give myself a rate it would be 8-9 & around 2-3 posts a day (7-8?).

I had joined a few clans before applying to [Ascend] but had left only once they had died. Coincidentally the last clan I had joined was (Viper) which is another reason why I would like to join since there are quite a few familiar and trusted faces from the old clan. (Pranit, Shre and Crack).

I would give my number/facebook on private but as of now I can be contacted on Skype as shreyash_sharma or my email address ys96930@gmail.com. I am fairly more active on Skype so it would be more rational if we can communicate through that

My best mods would be Aikido, ABD, and Greykido (Something along those lines). If beneficial/needed I can learn other mods ( around 3 hours a day of Toribash could prepare me for other mods)

I could say the stereotypical "I can give it a good social status, allies blah blah” but I feel I would be more handy on the warring, and helping the in game activity of the clan. I read the forums here quite frequently, I may be helpful with clan activity along my in game activity.

When it comes to the topic of bans or/and infractions I haven’t received any till date.

I wasn’t suggested here by anybody but two members in this clan come from the same country as I do so I feel more secure that way and as mentioned before familiar faces here… Another reason why I chose [Ascend] as it seems like a really cool and active clan (on forum/in-game).

I wanted to write free form as I feel it is a much better form of communication and this way you guys can get to know me better. A few quick facts about me: I love watching Boxing (Manny <3) Tennis (Roger <3) and Football (Liverpool). I play tennis at inter-school competition and visited the country of the leader of this Clan, played against the school ISM (International School of Manila).
Proud Leader of (Viper)
Aren't you the guy whom i met in TK?

i live in Feelippines too : ( dont forget bout me

so yeah, i dun think i have the right to vote but anyways, i'll be Neutral.

but you might be a good addition in here, i also noticed you just started up in the forum(i think).
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2