Toribash
Originally Posted by ShadowIWS View Post
Good day!

I am ShadowIWS (in-game name), a 2nd Dan black belt who is great at aikido, since I spent 80% of my toribash time on qa servers. I am also good at sparring and I rarely fall (unless if I must fall for realism). I tried other mods but aikido is where I excel at. I can easily score streaks whenever I play it. I could even fight and beat Custom Belts thanks to experience and the many losses I encountered along the way until I finally understood their style and skill (I can beat God Belts but they rarely show up). My technique is rather simple, and I only need one grab on the leg to win. If I can't grab, then I just use their momentum against them.

Now that we're done with the some of the in-game stuff, I want to talk about the me outside (or partially outside) toribash. I am a male from the Philippines, 15 years of age, born on the month of October (you dont really need to know my birthmonth but I just added it there for fun purposes). We're on summer break now so Im very active in-game. But in around 2-3 weeks school starts again and since Im a graduating student, I have to balance my time.

When it comes to forums, I hate to admit it but I rarely post. However, I view clan forums a lot to keep up with the latest updates. Why do I rarely post? It's because I have nothing to post about. I have learned that it is best to stay silent if you have nothing good to say as a sign of respect. So I may post, but only when needed or when I want to (when I have news and stuff).

About clans... well... my first clan was Predator, which I left due to forum inactivity. I was then invited by Shouting (in-game invitation). Shouting was a good clan, but unfortunately, it died due to inactivity. So I became a clanless person. Honestly, I don't really know what clans are there for. But, as far as I know (and experienced), clans are there for players to bond and have fun with each other. It is a place to interact without "fighting". Also, the people in the clan may help each other improve their skills.

I decided to apply in Origins since there are a lot of good players here. Though I cant really give some names, but, whenever I see someone with (Origin) in their name, their skill is great. I also applied in hopes of improving my skills in-game and outside the game.

That being said, thank you for your time.

purple monkeys run wild in the red forest

In my complete opinion this application makes you seem very arrogant. Stating you can beat higher belts isn't something needed in any application, everyone beats a higher belt from time to time. The extent you talk about ingame ruins this application even more for me. We also don't need to know your past clans and stating you "left" a clan for inactivity is making it even worst. Stating you don't post on the forums does not help in the slightest considering [Origin] is a very forum oriented clan. Your explanation of why you want to join is irrelevant because everyone has good players. For all of these reasons my vote is a NO
Good day!

I am ShadowIWS (in-game name), a 2nd Dan black belt who is great at aikido, since I spent 80% of my toribash time on qa servers. I am also good at sparring and I rarely fall (unless if I must fall for realism). I tried other mods but aikido is where I excel at. I can easily score streaks whenever I play it. I could even fight and beat Custom Belts thanks to experience and the many losses I encountered along the way until I finally understood their style and skill (I can beat God Belts but they rarely show up). My technique is rather simple, and I only need one grab on the leg to win. If I can't grab, then I just use their momentum against them.

Now that we're done with the some of the in-game stuff, I want to talk about the me outside (or partially outside) toribash. I am a male from the Philippines, 15 years of age, born on the month of October (you dont really need to know my birthmonth but I just added it there for fun purposes). We're on summer break now so Im very active in-game. But in around 2-3 weeks school starts again and since Im a graduating student, I have to balance my time.

When it comes to forums, I hate to admit it but I rarely post. However, I view clan forums a lot to keep up with the latest updates. Why do I rarely post? It's because I have nothing to post about. I have learned that it is best to stay silent if you have nothing good to say as a sign of respect. So I may post, but only when needed or when I want to (when I have news and stuff).

About clans... well... my first clan was Predator, which I left due to forum inactivity. I was then invited by Shouting (in-game invitation). Shouting was a good clan, but unfortunately, it died due to inactivity. So I became a clanless person. Honestly, I don't really know what clans are there for. But, as far as I know (and experienced), clans are there for players to bond and have fun with each other. It is a place to interact without "fighting". Also, the people in the clan may help each other improve their skills.

I decided to apply in Origins since there are a lot of good players here. Though I cant really give some names, but, whenever I see someone with (Origin) in their name, their skill is great. I also applied in hopes of improving my skills in-game and outside the game.

So, I'm going to be real with you, you sort of seem arrogant in this app, also playing on QA servers sort of bugs me, and other parts too, such as you talking about your technique, and why you want to join, that is just sort of being desperate.

Over all, the app is sloppy, not very well executed, but I can see you being a good player, my vote is NO, if you have any questions about what I said PM me.
Back in action bitches.
Good day!

The app was ok, but most of it was just filler. (useless stuff) i dont care that you seem arrogant, so long as you control yourself that is. you say your good then i vote for an in-game test.

if you do good on that test and are able to post about every 2 days, you're are welcome here by me. also watch the whole arrogance thing and we're good. of course my one vote doesn't do much, you'll have to show the others why they should change their vote.
Originally Posted by Catarax View Post
The app was ok, but most of it was just filler. (useless stuff) i dont care that you seem arrogant, so long as you control yourself that is. you say your good then i vote for an in-game test.

if you do good on that test and are able to post about every 2 days, you're are welcome here by me. also watch the whole arrogance thing and we're good. of course my one vote doesn't do much, you'll have to show the others why they should change their vote.

If he can show me he isn't arrogant, and skill ingame I'll change my vote.
Back in action bitches.
same here and if he can show me he can post every 2 days here that is a rule we have
shadow you are not going to be accepted you can try again in 3 or so days
Hello, me again.

Yeah, I guess I was a bit too arrogant on my app. I guess I was too desperate and I got carried away (Well, most of the clans I applied to are either dying or dead so I decided to join the high ranking clans for a change). Well, thank you all for pointing out my mistakes. I would probably try again in the future (and not in 3 days since it might make me look even more desperate). That being said, thank you for the comments, and see you all in-game!
Join to clan (Origin)
Hello members (Origin)

My name is joel015 (in the game) I'm 4th dan, and I came to enter the clan (Origin) Since I would like to be a member of the clan and help as you can. Postscript I already miss the test and they told me: Very good !!! send a letter on our official website of the clan. and good gladly come here !!! I hope you accept me and that would make me a huge favor thanks Atte: joel015