Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by BuZe View Post
There's nothing like crossing the doors at mid in dust 2 and getting awp'd right as you jump.

So, still a silver 1 and won 4 games in a row.

that's why you flash mid or bhop
Originally Posted by Complexity View Post
that's why you flash mid or bhop

you get an awp see where they are standing, then shoot them threw doors no problem most times.
Originally Posted by Razer73 View Post
you get an awp see where they are standing, then shoot them threw doors no problem most times.

Only works against bad awpers 9/10 times
cage the gargoyle
Originally Posted by Melqart View Post
Only works against bad awpers 9/10 times

i wasn't referring to being scoped it, just look down mid as you run and shoot where you last saw them, let's just hope they don't move slightly to the right or left.
Originally Posted by Razer73 View Post
i wasn't referring to being scoped it, just look down mid as you run and shoot where you last saw them, let's just hope they don't move slightly to the right or left.

that sounds like a good way to get bodied mid, the guy on the other side has a far higher chance of hitting you because he's scoped in, the chance of actually hitting someone from that far while moving with an awp not scoped is extremely small.

the best thing to do if the guy on the other side awping is hitting you or your teammates often is to bhop to b doors, or go right along the wall against mid doors and pass by it closely.

either way, people in silver/gold usually never hit those shots more than 1/10th of the time unless they're walling. a good place to sit mid on ct side is looking at the backside of catwalk, not directly up mid, so that in-case they go cat or long you can call it out.
Originally Posted by Faint View Post
that sounds like a good way to get bodied mid, the guy on the other side has a far higher chance of hitting you because he's scoped in, the chance of actually hitting someone from that far while moving with an awp not scoped is extremely small.

the best thing to do if the guy on the other side awping is hitting you or your teammates often is to bhop to b doors, or go right along the wall against mid doors and pass by it closely.

either way, people in silver/gold usually never hit those shots more than 1/10th of the time unless they're walling. a good place to sit mid on ct side is looking at the backside of catwalk, not directly up mid, so that in-case they go cat or long you can call it out.

Yeah, watching cat from there is op just as long as they're covering long and upper tunnels ofc. and that is true unless they're walling but most times it'll bring you down to around 13 hp or something around, i would say throw a flash then peak, but they would probably be scoped in on the doors right after it goes off
-----
Originally Posted by Ocean View Post
I long rush with glocks vs awps.

not that bad with the placement of your shots but the ct couldn't aim worth shit
Last edited by BANG; Jan 23, 2015 at 08:58 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump