Toribash
Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
Were I live, we co-exist by eachother and live with eachother. You won't find a house without a spider here, guess my country .

Australia? : O
No, Saint got it on the first try. Probably looked at my profile though.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
I live in Australia. \o/

omnomnom

I suck at painting. :c

in the name of the manly balthier send me your orc/chronos/gladiator items
pls
Originally Posted by Lorrtex View Post
I live in Australia. \o/

omnomnom

I suck at painting. :c

The girl looks scary, and the eyes is looks realistic there..

No no, I like the color that you made there.. Shading or something like that, looks great..
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
No, Saint got it on the first try. Probably looked at my profile though.

Australia = land of spiders, snakes, and other ugly things that really want to visit your house, thats how I guessed it

also, I really would love to chat with you people on #minions IRC channel.
Originally Posted by Pedro View Post

Co-op Work WIP 1

I'm working on this head with T34DR0. CnC guys

Some notes:
1. The ears aren't level(not sure if intentional or not).
2. Y so grayscale?!
3. If this is to be zombie, I better see 'dat blood splatter!!!
4. Take a look at some of Membrain's work for inspiration, he made a ton of 'undead' head textures iirc.

The shading is pretty smooth, however on the skin surrounding the brain the shadow is way too strong, you should smooth it out and add highlights, here's an example if what i think it should look like:

Not for the screamish

You see the where the big cut on his head, the skin 'lifts' up at the edges? This shows its been cut/opened, the colour and texture of the skin generally tends to fade away where the skin splits. Kinda popping out, you should add highlights and smooth it out to make it look a bit more like this(and fit in more with the rest of the head).

The shaping of the chin is all wrong, it should be a lot less circuluar and more rectangle-ish. Look at other humanion heads on how to get the right shape/map it correctly.

The outlines of the ears and some other parts of the head look way too sharp and give a cel-shaded look, not sure if that's intentional or not but I hate the way that looks. D:

The piece of flesh missing underneath the left eye is very well done, however he should still have bits of flesh and etc hanging out. It also brings me back to the example I brought up earlier, dat skin splitting, fading and texture etc.
If you got that right, this head would be a million times better, and it's already pretty great right now.

A solid 8/10, very well done.

I might add some more CnC later, but i'm done for now. :P
Back for good.