Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of the ones below do you thing is a good clan saying?
*slap* Could've had Juice!
1 Votes / 7.69%
Simply Juice.
0 Votes / 0%
Let me show you my Juice.
0 Votes / 0%
Please drink responsibly.
8 Votes / 61.54%
V9Н FusionЎ.
0 Votes / 0%
110% Real.
4 Votes / 30.77%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by MrManiac View Post
Well, I do like music.
Random types, like you, so we're both weird-o.
And I'm also a...
sorry...
band geek. Yes.
Bass clarinet.

If you don't believe me, search "ISSMA Junior All-State Band" on Google.
Something should come up.

Ive always wanted to be in my schools band but I decided it would be best to go into somthing that would enhance my careeer in IT.. so I took the A+ class insted...
Я Нигма, я восстал
Hmmmm music.

Well, I don't really have any favourite type of music I just listen to anything thats on the radio or TV.

I geuss I do like rap, hip-hop, heavy metal and things along those lines MORE then things like country ect.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
Originally Posted by ownagehuh View Post
If anybody quit then I would most likely give the moderator spot to aveance since he basically built this clan with me.

But.. I doubt that will be neccesary you seem to have picked 2 very compitent moderators for the forum..
Я Нигма, я восстал
Originally Posted by Illuminaughty View Post
Your replays, and your application.

Focusing more heavilly on the application and how well written it is..
I dont think skill in the actual game is a needed since Ownage has made it clear this is a more forum based clan..
Я Нигма, я восстал
Originally Posted by MrManiac View Post
Illum.
Empire State Building.
12:01 AM.
Bring an Indiana Jones-worthy whip, some I Can't Believe It's Not Butter (whipped), a spandex suit (or leather, you choose), a rocket-nitro-C4-plasma-powered car, some bunny ears, a pistol with tracer rounds and silencer, a seedless watermelon, and your mom.
You'll get your punishment.

When you say shit like that I dont know if I should laugh or feel sorry for you..

Im doing a little bit of both right now..
Я Нигма, я восстал
Well, I did get someone that said they would, but it was in Wibbles and I couldn't tell because things in Wibbles get pushed back really far.
And someone changed the title of the thread to "I like men in a gay kind of way, what do you think of that?"
That didn't help anything...
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN