Toribash
Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
Funniest thing is to keep slapping G-Man in the face. It's not like he's going to die..

Yeah, only certain things kill him. It's also fun to download sweps and have a play around with them. I have a nuclear explosion pack. Anyway, I have nearly all the achievements, I only need a few more. (For Gmod of course)

Best Laugh

I had this hacked client that had the ability to slow and stop time, it looked amazing when I activated a nuke. Some cool stuff.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
I had this hacked client that had the ability to slow and stop time, it looked amazing when I activated a nuke. Some cool stuff.

That doesn't sound that good at all. Anyway, if you ever get it legit play bhop with me

Best Laugh

If I get a legit G-Mod. That's a big if, considering I've almost never bought anything online. :P What's bhop stand for? Sounds like bunny hop :/.
If I get a legit G-Mod. That's a big if, considering I've almost never bought anything online. :P What's bhop stand for? Sounds like bunny hop :/.

Bhop is bunny hop. It's where you jump on squares gaining velocity, most people jump in circles, but you don't have to, then you jump off using control to get on other platforms. It's pretty fun if you get good at it.

Best Laugh

So guys
I have one bloody rule we gotta make clear
Cause some of you may know this that the ranks still apply when you start and make offers for clan wars
Therefore I would wish that some of you would ask permission first before you do so
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?

Originally Posted by linkhunter View Post
So guys
I have one bloody rule we gotta make clear
Cause some of you may know this that the ranks still apply when you start and make offers for clan wars
Therefore I would wish that some of you would ask permission first before you do so

Clip and I tried to inform you but you were afk. My bad.

Best Laugh

Link, you still mad at me? ):

I'm sorry if you thought I said something bad. I just hope we're cool together like good ol times. [Extreme] STILL is my favorite clan. I don't care how angry you get.
Course, you pop in and out, but you never stay. Somehow, an argument occurs and you leave. Lets try to not have that.
Hello guys Im posting here cuz i sent a private message to link about making my clan a banner but he didn't asnwer yet,so if you are not willing to make me a banner im just going to make a request or find another artist but if u r please tell me here or answer my pm Thank you =D