Toribash
Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
TTT would have to be my favourite, but then possibly the game where you are an object and the seeker has to find you.

Ahh, that gamemode would have to be Prop Hunt. I was considering creating my own gamemode infact. I have people to help me if I'm 100% on board with it. Lol.

Best Laugh

Cool, if I had Gmod, I'd definitely play it.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
gmod is Garry's Mod.

Also, i know it might be a shock that i have left. But i want to find a clan that can teach me, this might take weeks,months or even years. But in the end ill find my true home.
Sidenote, ill continue updating my Coding lessons and [Project]Caveman : The Rising, if im allowed to.

Originally Posted by Acryul View Post
gmod is Garry's Mod.

Also, i know it might be a shock that i have left. But i want to find a clan that can teach me, this might take weeks,months or even years. But in the end ill find my true home.
Sidenote, ill continue updating my Coding lessons and [Project]Caveman : The Rising, if im allowed to.

I don't really mind, it's your choice, I respect that. Hope you find that true home soon.
I wouldn't mind if you post around and update those either, I quite want to learn about them ;o
I can't be bothered, but you left me no choice ;(((
*google's Garry's mod*
It's a 3D sandbox game. Imagine it being a bit like minecraft but there are many more items. You're pretty much in "creative" mode all the time. Off the top off my head (I last played around 2 years ago) you start off with a pistol, a shotgun, a gravity gun, I forgon what the blue pointer gun thing is called.
Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
It's a 3D sandbox game. Imagine it being a bit like minecraft but there are many more items. You're pretty much in "creative" mode all the time. Off the top off my head (I last played around 2 years ago) you start off with a pistol, a shotgun, a gravity gun, I forgon what the blue pointer gun thing is called.

That'd be called a physgun. You can create cool objects in the game and make them do cool things. You have a lot of options to build with, but you don't need to play a gamemode that involves building. You can play something else, such as Bhop, TTT, etc.

EDIT: You also have ragdolls

Best Laugh

Originally Posted by clipsall View Post
Lol I see

I dislike all Kinds of minecraftish games so ;- ;

It's not all blocky, but you can build and stuff. Just watch a quick youtube clip, you'll see. I dislike Minecraft, but I like Garry's Mod a lot.

Best Laugh

Funniest thing is to keep slapping G-Man in the face. It's not like he's going to die..