Toribash
Ouch, Ad, that must've been really painful. Had an interesting time today, tried out my screen recorder, it's not nearly as great as it needs to be. Hypercam isn't for games, I reckon. Yeah, I'll see about Fraps.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Originally Posted by Clux View Post
kinda confused here, is this for the clan league tournament?
when will it start?

This I'm not sure and been wondering, but on the other hand; welcome back mate ;d
Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
So lets see here..
Acryul: Aikido
Proxun: Brushu/Lenshu
Linkhunter: Aikido
Cozza: Judofrac

Lets see how this works out.

Well.
I'm not quite sure which mods they play.
But
I could do Lenshu and Aikido.
Give me a couple of practices rounds in lenshu and I'd be good to go.
Used to Lenshu all the time with Pitcher and the rest of the [Hunters] group before I went inactive

Originally Posted by Acryul View Post
guys i was watching a video, i think its freaking amazing, go watch it

Link doesn't work for me.

Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
Ouch, Ad, that must've been really painful. Had an interesting time today, tried out my screen recorder, it's not nearly as great as it needs to be. Hypercam isn't for games, I reckon. Yeah, I'll see about Fraps.

I once tried to make a tutorial for some game, i can't remember which, I think it was prototype, I had the same problem there. recorded with both, fraps seems a bit better but yeah.

Uhh-huhh, guys, so like, mom's back, I get to return to the house. Atm, Toribash have some troubles, trying to fix them If you know how to fix it, please tell me so since it's quite annoying
Guys, i know i havent posted in the past week or so, i have my reasons.

Ive been coding AI for a minecraft server what im thinking about creating aswell as custom plugins for everything i want.

Coding AI...
That sounds painstakingly long and probably quite aggravating.

Also, Kammy decided to be a good boy today and support Bethesda/Arkane Studios by buying Dishonored.
Now waiting until Thursday when mum has some money in her account that I can steal to buy the DLC for Dishonored...
I'm such a DLC whore.
Originally Posted by kameron View Post
Coding AI...
That sounds painstakingly long and probably quite aggravating.

Also, Kammy decided to be a good boy today and support Bethesda/Arkane Studios by buying Dishonored.
Now waiting until Thursday when mum has some money in her account that I can steal to buy the DLC for Dishonored...
I'm such a DLC whore.

Yes it has been, im thinking about just quitting coding for a bit and become a normal boy.

And with buying dishonored you wont regret it is an amazing game.

Ok guys
I guess we need to start practicing with our mods
I can adapt so teach me shizz I so I can compete in most of the mods
Just dont expect me to be as good in lenshu
But Aikido that wont be a problem for me
Acry just found out what my hobby is
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?