Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

* GMT: +0
* Belt & Qi: Brown belt, 580ish
* I like to play: Wushu, Aikido, Judo and Twinswords.
* Past Clan(s): -
* Do I know English: Of course...
* I want to join because: I Think it's a cool clan, It has some of my favourite members and I want to fight along-side them.
* No. of Infractions & Bans: 4-5 Infracts

I know what your thinking, "He's brown belt..."

But Im close to black, and im very active on toribash, I was just inactive on the in-game stuff a year ago for about 7 months, which is why I am not that high graded.
I hope you'll accept me into your wonderfully named clan.
raydark101: normally we do not bend or strech our rules & we have stuck to it in the past.I normally create a poll in such cases.

2 days will decide on your fate.

On a side note: 600k is 400 away from black belt.Getting a black belt would not take much time if you are planning to get active
KONY 2012
raydark101 [IN/OUT]
* GMT: +0
* Belt & Qi: Brown belt, 580ish
* I like to play: Wushu, Aikido, Judo and Twinswords.
* Past Clan(s): -
* Do I know English: Of course...
* I want to join because: I Think it's a cool clan, It has some of my favourite members and I want to fight along-side them.
* No. of Infractions & Bans: 4-5 Infracts

Original Post
http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...&postcount=252

PS : Only clan member votes will be counted ofc. I'm against bending of rules & like always I made a poll
KONY 2012
Hey

GMT: +3
Belt & Qi: Brown belt near 510 qi former 7th dan ( I sold my qi for urgent matters)
I like to play: Wushu, aikido, judo, sambo
Past Clan(s): Nano
Do I know English: Yes, yes I do
I want to join because: Well as you can see I'm clanless and I am searching for a good active clan.
No. of Infractions & Bans: 1 day ban, reason: clan board invasion
Refferals(if any): AKP
Last edited by micho; Jun 13, 2009 at 12:05 AM.
I was a Co-Leader.
But everything turned to shit after Jay left, because a lot of other people left too.
But, I am not like them.
I don't see any post by Jay around here. He just left, and was gone.
I left, but I am staying within the range of my forum to try and help Nano get better.