Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

hahaha, me and kickass play almost the same amount and at almost the same speed since we began at almost the same time. I am also at the 1.5K marker. I guess we could display how many matches we have left and update it every other day. What do you think kickass?
Yeah sounds good, Update the first post now and then and ill do the same.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Kickass View Post
Yeah sounds good, Update the first post now and then and ill do the same.

Done. Don't worry about your own score. I already updated it.
Originally Posted by SuperJoJo View Post
SuperJoJo

Kickass
2 billion

nice nice... but don't worry, kickass will still win
Last edited by killer3366; Mar 8, 2010 at 12:00 AM.
Dot dot dot
Originally Posted by killer3366 View Post
nice nice... but don't worry, kickass will still win

I don't know about that killer, he has a very long ways to go. I don't see why you wouldn't bet on me. I have jojo magic at my command.
Originally Posted by SuperJoJo View Post
I don't know about that killer, he has a very long ways to go. I don't see why you wouldn't bet on me. I have jojo magic at my command.

you may have that, but he is not called kickass for nothing
Dot dot dot
JoJo takes the lead! The crowd goes wild! *Roar of the crowd*

JoJo does the robot! *Crowd throws panties on to the stage*

Double post~ It's my thread, if you don't like it you can eat me.

I just realized that excluding me not a single member of RA is rooting for me. Also, if you exclude only one person from kickass's people, it is all members of RA. Oh, you guys are a real class act. Why don't you all get married and move in togather. I'm going to make my own group! It's going to have black jack and pool tables and hookers!...you know what, screw the black jack and pool tables...ahh screw the whole thing.

lol posts merged. ilu jojo ~Kickass
Last edited by Kickass; Mar 13, 2010 at 09:44 PM.
Looks like I'm back
Hey guys. I've been playing Diablo II online on b.net all this time I wasn't active. Now that I used the English patch instead of my German, it looks like I'm permanently banned from Battle.net.. Feels bad man...

Well now it looks like I can't play D2 anymore and I'm looking forward to meeting some of you online ;)
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count
I voted for joo. <3.
Screw the whole thing. hookers included.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"