Toribash
Originally Posted by G0dm0d3 View Post
hello, my name is g0dm0d3(cheeky, i know) but irl its angel, even though im a boy. im 15 and live in iowa. im rather active, getting on toribash every day. i enjoy playing mods like judo and mushu, and i hope to get better at them. im not a vary confident person, and making a character with this name was really out going for me, but after a little while around someone, and i get used to them, ill eventually get pretty confident in myself(to the point of being cocky).

i want to try and both better myself and this clan, through any means i can, and with the help of members, i can become atleast decent at pretty much anything. when playing mods i enjoy trying to get to know the people im playing with, and i am always a good sport, until someone makes me angry. i dont particularly enjoy verbal fights, and would prefer to end arguments as quickly as possible. as long as im told what to do, ill make sure to do it to the best of my ability, but because im still a kid, there are times when i might not be able to get on. if i am unable too, i will try to get back to you guys as fast as possible.

im new to the whole clans thing, so i dont particularly know what to do, but if you guys show me, i will gladly become a productive member.

purple monkeys run wild in a red forest.

In my own personal opinion my vote would be natural because some of your comments make me assume that you may in turn cause somewhat of a bad image. Learning that you would be getting trained does not change this opinion due to the same reasons stated. but my over all decision would be a yes because you seem like you would work on these problems as you train, increasing both skill and in game communication.
So, this is my application.
I first started playing toribash a few years ago, now being 15 and probably wont stop playing for a long time. I discovered this game through youtube and some of my friends in my high school in Ohio. This game reminds us all that not all people on the internet are as evil and ignorant as we first thought. I remember getting my yellow belt, such feeling of accomplishment. I continue playing this game because it reminds me of the freedom we all have inside of us.

I would like to join Origins because I want to have a way to organize competitive play, and yet have random box-shu meetups. Last time I was in a clan, (Dark_) we warred, but never have they ever allowed time for fun. After their leader left, the clan banned almost everybody. As stated earlier, I feel origin will be a great way for me to get back into the community and competitive, yet not be forced into every vaguely planned game or get banned. Origin is a great way for me to get back at this amazing game after being away for so long.

Thank you for reading my application, Purple monkeys run wild in a red forest
-Forrest Standley
Last edited by QuadraPlex; May 29, 2016 at 08:16 AM. Reason: Pressed tab as into indent paragraph then hit space, careless mistake..
app aint the very best but your ingame still was.... okay in aikido and fine in lenshu but we are mostly a aikido clan sooo.... my vote is a no
Last edited by Karen; May 29, 2016 at 08:22 AM.
Originally Posted by QuadraPlex View Post
I first started playing toribash a few years ago, now being 15 and probably wont stop playing for a long time. I discovered this game through youtube and some of my friends in my high school in Ohio. This game reminds us all that not all people on the internet are as evil and ignorant as we first thought. I remember getting my yellow belt, such feeling of accomplishment. I continue playing this game because it reminds me of the freedom we all have inside of us.

I would like to join Origins because I want to have a way to organize competitive play, and yet have random box-shu meetups. Last time I was in a clan, (Dark_) we warred, but never have they ever allowed time for fun. After their leader left, the clan banned almost everybody. As stated earlier, I feel origin will be a great way for me to get back into the community and competitive, yet not be forced into every vaguely planned game or get banned. Origin is a great way for me to get back at this amazing game after being away for so long.

-Forrest Standley

So i'm feeling what your saying and I had the same idea in mind when joining Origin but sadly its a NO from me
My Reason: its was incomplete and still needed to fill up some parts of the "application rules" such as telling us about yourself yea i know you put some but maybe a hobby or two in your favorite food or music just something random that you wouldn't mind us know about you. Also its missing a replay now DONT say "but this guy put no replay and he got in" this is my opinion if anything I dont matter i'm just a normal pleb in the clan...
well sorry about the NO and sorry about making you read this text i just hope you take this "constructive criticism" and use if for the better good luck on getting in
Last edited by Rayegg; May 29, 2016 at 04:58 PM. Reason: i put do instead of dont also put god instead of good

-Forrest Standley

Sorry i don't have time to read it all but i looked at it and it's no good. I say no.
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.

-Forrest Standley

This is app is not the best, and as cat said we're an Aikido clan, It's a NO from me.
Back in action bitches.
Good day!

I am ShadowIWS (in-game name), a 2nd Dan black belt who is great at aikido, since I spent 80% of my toribash time on qa servers. I am also good at sparring and I rarely fall (unless if I must fall for realism). I tried other mods but aikido is where I excel at. I can easily score streaks whenever I play it. I could even fight and beat Custom Belts thanks to experience and the many losses I encountered along the way until I finally understood their style and skill (I can beat God Belts but they rarely show up). My technique is rather simple, and I only need one grab on the leg to win. If I can't grab, then I just use their momentum against them.

Now that we're done with the some of the in-game stuff, I want to talk about the me outside (or partially outside) toribash. I am a male from the Philippines, 15 years of age, born on the month of October (you dont really need to know my birthmonth but I just added it there for fun purposes). We're on summer break now so Im very active in-game. But in around 2-3 weeks school starts again and since Im a graduating student, I have to balance my time.

When it comes to forums, I hate to admit it but I rarely post. However, I view clan forums a lot to keep up with the latest updates. Why do I rarely post? It's because I have nothing to post about. I have learned that it is best to stay silent if you have nothing good to say as a sign of respect. So I may post, but only when needed or when I want to (when I have news and stuff).

About clans... well... my first clan was Predator, which I left due to forum inactivity. I was then invited by Shouting (in-game invitation). Shouting was a good clan, but unfortunately, it died due to inactivity. So I became a clanless person. Honestly, I don't really know what clans are there for. But, as far as I know (and experienced), clans are there for players to bond and have fun with each other. It is a place to interact without "fighting". Also, the people in the clan may help each other improve their skills.

I decided to apply in Origins since there are a lot of good players here. Though I cant really give some names, but, whenever I see someone with (Origin) in their name, their skill is great. I also applied in hopes of improving my skills in-game and outside the game.

That being said, thank you for your time.

purple monkeys run wild in the red forest
Originally Posted by ShadowIWS View Post
Good day!

I am ShadowIWS (in-game name), a 2nd Dan black belt who is great at aikido, since I spent 80% of my toribash time on qa servers. I am also good at sparring and I rarely fall (unless if I must fall for realism). I tried other mods but aikido is where I excel at. I can easily score streaks whenever I play it. I could even fight and beat Custom Belts thanks to experience and the many losses I encountered along the way until I finally understood their style and skill (I can beat God Belts but they rarely show up). My technique is rather simple, and I only need one grab on the leg to win. If I can't grab, then I just use their momentum against them.

Now that we're done with the some of the in-game stuff, I want to talk about the me outside (or partially outside) toribash. I am a male from the Philippines, 15 years of age, born on the month of October (you dont really need to know my birthmonth but I just added it there for fun purposes). We're on summer break now so Im very active in-game. But in around 2-3 weeks school starts again and since Im a graduating student, I have to balance my time.

When it comes to forums, I hate to admit it but I rarely post. However, I view clan forums a lot to keep up with the latest updates. Why do I rarely post? It's because I have nothing to post about. I have learned that it is best to stay silent if you have nothing good to say as a sign of respect. So I may post, but only when needed or when I want to (when I have news and stuff).

About clans... well... my first clan was Predator, which I left due to forum inactivity. I was then invited by Shouting (in-game invitation). Shouting was a good clan, but unfortunately, it died due to inactivity. So I became a clanless person. Honestly, I don't really know what clans are there for. But, as far as I know (and experienced), clans are there for players to bond and have fun with each other. It is a place to interact without "fighting". Also, the people in the clan may help each other improve their skills.

I decided to apply in Origins since there are a lot of good players here. Though I cant really give some names, but, whenever I see someone with (Origin) in their name, their skill is great. I also applied in hopes of improving my skills in-game and outside the game.

Idk, the app was alright, but man, that
I could even fight and beat Custom Belts thanks to experience and the many losses I encountered along the way until I finally understood their style and skill (I can beat God Belts but they rarely show up). My technique is rather simple, and I only need one grab on the leg to win. If I can't grab, then I just use their momentum against them.

Like everyone can beat custom belts, sometime it depends not only on skill. So yea that's useless information, and BTW you just told your technique to everyone, now you'll be easy to beat (not a smart move). But the application was simple and you told the points why do you want to join us, and that's good because some other people that come to apply here just write somekind of nonsense or useless things that we don't even want to know. I think i'll say yes.
Last edited by D3ive; May 29, 2016 at 10:01 PM.
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.
Good day!

It was a great app but there are a few problems, we ask for people who post on forums a lot soo there is that. youer also a bit arrogant it was a nice layout but also who you can beat belt wise dont matter.

My vote is a no
Last edited by Karen; May 29, 2016 at 10:48 PM.