Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Wut. I don't remember talking about anything involving your tori...
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Fail XD

You know the thing I gave you my head for?
-----
Oh and my force changed to toxic
-----
Oops sorry I'm stupid ignore everything I said XD
Last edited by ysome; Apr 22, 2013 at 03:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Idea for fixing up clan rankings: Put sage back where it was below knight and give Magus the permissions for first post, then put Zin up in Magus. Then we put MPK and (maybe) Timee in Sage, as well as ysome if he continues to be as active on the forum as he is. Just an idea
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
That would work, though the point of the ranks is to serve as more than status. Without clear responsibilities for each rank, then we ought to be all equal ranks, really. Have you suggestions for what Sage might be responsible for?
Last edited by Wight; Apr 22, 2013 at 04:21 AM.
Hey bros! I'm sorry if I'm disrupting your important clan rank discussion, but I have a small off-topic question that may have already been answered before.

Are clan members allowed to post their birthdays on the thread?

P.S. I know I have no power to influence your decisions on the clan ranks, but I honestly feel that the Sage rank kinda suits me, considering that I've been posting at a high rate ever since I've joined you guys (must be the conducive atmosphere; you guys sure bring out the online talkativeness in me). Not imposing, just saying is all.
Last edited by Trick; Apr 22, 2013 at 05:32 AM.
fl0w
Originally Posted by de4th View Post
That would work, though the point of the ranks is to serve as more than status. Without clear responsibilities for each rank, then we ought to be all equal ranks, really. Have you suggestions for what Sage might be responsible for?

In my opinion, a Sage's responsibility to the clan is to ensure the clan stays alive by posting. This is similar to Knight, whose responsibility is to keep an active presence in the game to show the clan is alive and kicking. Simply by posting or being very active in game, I feel they are serving the clan. Other than that, perhaps a sage could be responsible for posting big news or funny pictures or something like that. Timee alone has assisted in making this forum significantly more interesting, and as a result I believe he has served the clan, especially in regards to forum activity, which is the Sage's job. (This is also my yes to promoting Timee).
-----
That's not to say that Knights and Warlords aren't obliged to post in the forum once every while, and certainly not that Magus and Sage's can't be active in game. You get the idea haha
Last edited by Zanderhar; Apr 22, 2013 at 04:55 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Originally Posted by Timeenator View Post
Are clan members allowed to post their birthdays on the thread?

Of course. Just as long as it's in standard DD/MM/YYYY, and it's according to the Gregorian calendar.
-----
Ranks updated. Mageknights and Armoured Sorcerers are something to look into as well.
Wait, we can't post a hex hash?
I mean, it's plenty interesting. My birthday as an MD5 is db256f37990c11b7b4258c4287bb4947.

Edit: You said DD/MM/YYYY. So, 4473728ae8791b005636d06501f933b0.
Last edited by Aoefanatic; Apr 22, 2013 at 05:48 AM.
Oh death a head texture would be great! i dont know what bounty text is? lol. and i would actually only need 16k to buy all the stuff i need... and also, what is QI ? im slowly learning toribash... haha
-----
All i need is Hunter force, head texture item, hunter torso, and radioactive primary and secondary gradients.
Last edited by BrodyxSTL; Apr 22, 2013 at 06:07 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My doctor told i wouldnt spit up blood if i didnt drink nothing but mouthwash.
Originally Posted by de4th
Of course. Just as long as it's in standard DD/MM/YYYY, and it's according to the Gregorian calendar.

Oh, that's good. The reason why I asked that particular question is that ... my birthday is coming up in a few days (I concede that the way I asked makes my motive blatantly obvious).

It's on the 24th by the way.

24/04/1997.

I'll be turning 16. Yay! I can finally drive around town now without having to constantly avoid the police. Woot! That and I can finally get a driver's license, which is kinda useless, since I've been driving since I was 11 (prior to that, I was riding bicycles ever since I had created a placental fluid BMX in my mama's womb).

I'm not expecting any gifts from you bros (though if you do choose to give me gifts, all of them would be deeply and sincerely appreciated). *silently prays to God, Jesus Christ, the Virgin Mary, and all nine ranks of angels that my cleverly inserted subliminal messaging will unconsciously compel all of you to give me awesome stuff on Wednesday*

What do you say we make an Oblv server again on Wednesday and systematically whack the living shit out of each other? (Preferably when it's afternoon here [+8 GMT], if it's alright with you bros. I'm fully booked in the morning and evening. Got lots of parteh-ying to do.)

P.S. I met Eli450 on the semi-pro judo server a little while ago. He's really nice.

Also, are we not allowed to post our birthdays in binary?

-Edit-
Here's mine: 0110010 0110100 0101111 0110000 0110100 0101111 0110001 0111001 0111001 0110111.

Also, thank you so very very much for promoting me to Sage. I'll make sure that this clan thread is the most disease, allergen, and radioactive fallout-free clan thread in all of Toribash.
Last edited by Trick; Apr 22, 2013 at 06:56 AM.
fl0w