Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

i did the test and im not impressed,sorry mate thats a no from me.

here are the replays.

BTW ima go for a no for Cerezo the replays he posted were umm not so good, winning a match by a Dm dosent means you are great at aikido....
Last edited by imapirate; Dec 10, 2012 at 07:34 PM.
Imaparrot~!
My application is here, just for those who have not seen it, or wish to Re-review it.
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Meh, I should probably create a real app sometime soon.

Sup guys, my name is Dylan, but you can call me Elo, Eloq, LO, Eloquence or whatever else tickles your pickle (I dunno there's some weirdos out there man). Anyways, I'm currently 16 years of age, I'm gonna be 17 in a month (fuck yeah). I'm German and American. I go to the best academic boarding school in the USA, and love physics, philosophy, and occasionally math. I'm really into EDM, if you ever need an awesome dubstep, trance, house, electro, prog song, I'm your guy. I also DJ occasionally, but I don't have my own equipment, so I use it when I can. In my freetime, I freestyle ski, play football and soccer, and do parkour. I just learned the double back, back 3, front 3 and sideflip 180 rotations, and can front and back flip off of shit. I'm pretty big for my age. I'm about 189, or 6ft2, and weigh about 100kg. I play fullback in football, and I'm hoping to go to college on a football or skiing scholarship. Dartmouth is already interested for me in skiing, and so is MIT, but we'll see for football.
Now to the toribash side of stuffs. This is my original account. I lost it for a long period of time, and found it again (the password) when I logged onto an old computer. My old/new account was Trikskier, and that's where most people know me from. Yes, admittedly, I was kinda a douche back then, and I had a whole huge problem with SyN, but that's all in my past. My parents are going through a rough divorce, and with the pressure of school, toribash was the only place I had to vent. But now my parent's are almost done, and school isn't so hard anymore, so things are a bit more mellow. As for playing, I've been playing almost 5 years now, I'm almost 9th dan, and have 510 tc. Aikido is my favorite mod to play, and I love playing with people who know how to play aikido as well as I do. I've already been tested by Zoro, and Azure saw me play a bit, and I think they both gave me a yes.
I'm gonna PM pirate and see when he has time to play. If any of you would like to test me, just pm me or add me on skype: trikskier19 (Uric, this means you).

Here are some replays I guess. Sorry if some are still under the trikskier account.

tl;dr

This homo wants to join TA.
Attached Files
0000aikido cap.rpl (35.6 KB, 3 views)
0000aikido67.rpl (87.4 KB, 3 views)
0000coolsave.rpl (82.1 KB, 3 views)
0000sexseave.rpl (59.9 KB, 3 views)
000aikdi2.rpl (38.3 KB, 3 views)
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
Thank you, I think you are right as well. I require more training
Also, it would be nice to interchange more jokes some other day
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Pirate, whats your GMT? and when can we play?
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
For all those who wanna play with me, /jo Elo

also, if i'm afk, highlight me on #toribash