1 Belt: orange actually black but forgot the pass
2 Favorite mod is aikido and mush
3 i can help you guys war
4 i choose you guys cause you guys are good and better than other clan
5 My name is kevin
6 im from indonesia

My Skype is babon2321
-----
hello my name is kevin my in game name is kevin my favorite mod is aikido big dojo and the normal aikido my age is 11 I'm a orange belt cause i forgot my real account i sometimes also play aikido and judo. i only play toribash for a few days with this account my favourite thing to do at toribash is chat and when i first play this game im very nobbish i always play at twinsword and use noobclap. Now im pretty good not very noobish and not very pro

1 I choose Extreme cause the clan seems like nice and active
2 Why you should accept me cause im very friendly and cause I'm good at wars
3 Im different from the others cause people says im a noob while actually I'm not and sometimes when peoples beat me i like to laugh cause its sometimes funny
Last edited by glad2321; Jan 14, 2014 at 10:22 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by glad2321 View Post

You know nothing about us, go away.
High quality avatars and signatures 5k each or 7k for bundles.
Okay, my IGN is Slyvannas. I practice taekwondo and judo irl. I live in Australia so you might think i'm inactive but it would probably be like 2am by the time you play. Anyways i must say i am pretty good at ninjutsu but i guess im meh at aikido. I can sometimes be a very angry person when i get pissed off but most of the time, i will stay calm. To be honest, i'm not really that active in the forums but i am pretty active in game. I do not duel or bet because most of the time, i lose like nearly everything soo yeah.

The reason why i would like to join this clan is because compared to nearly all the clans i know- if not all the clans i know, it is the most organized and professional. I've met some of the people in this clan and i have to say, they are really nice. If we were to lose a clan war (I doubt it), im most likely NOT gonna rage, but when i do i wont type inappropriate stuff because i know there are kids playing. Well, thats all i can say. I hope i can get accepted :3
Belt: Brown belt
Hello my name is Jaka and ingame name is vog. i live in indonesian, i was 12y/o i also joined Taekwondo indonesian club. and i almost beat a blue belt stripped and i was lose by points.
First time i played this game is when i watch my brother play this game with a good skill and he was teaching me few mod in 10 mod like judo, rk-mma,aikido,aikidobigdojo,aikidobiggerdojo,taekkyon ,lenshu,twinsword,jousting and um shaolinboostaf
at first i was a noob and dont know how to play this, since my brother was making me this account i try hard to play this game and in 2 weeks i can do anything like shovel,kick,lift,or suplex
also i dont have any talent but i just an active guy when my brother leave this computer, i play much.

And Why i choose Extreme its like inactive clan but i will try hard to make this clan Active
2. What i can give to you? i dont know, maybe bring extreme to make this clan active. why should you accept me? because i wanna learn english more and find another friend
3. What makes me different from all the other toribash players out there? i dont know, maybe im a familiar guy and i like a peace

~V/J
♪ Im A Cat ♪

You took initiative and looked into our activity before blindly applying, I say yes.
High quality avatars and signatures 5k each or 7k for bundles.
Originally Posted by Vog View Post
Hello my name is Jaka and ingame name is vog. i live in indonesian, i was 12y/o i also joined Taekwondo indonesian club. and i almost beat a blue belt stripped and i was lose by points.
First time i played this game is when i watch my brother play this game with a good skill and he was teaching me few mod in 10 mod like judo, rk-mma,aikido,aikidobigdojo,aikidobiggerdojo,taekkyon ,lenshu,twinsword,jousting and um shaolinboostaf
at first i was a noob and dont know how to play this, since my brother was making me this account i try hard to play this game and in 2 weeks i can do anything like shovel,kick,lift,or suplex
also i dont have any talent but i just an active guy when my brother leave this computer, i play much.

And Why i choose Extreme its like inactive clan but i will try hard to make this clan Active
2. What i can give to you? i dont know, maybe bring extreme to make this clan active. why should you accept me? because i wanna learn english more and find another friend
3. What makes me different from all the other toribash players out there? i dont know, maybe im a familiar guy and i like a peace

~V/J

I vote yes

Originally Posted by Slyvannas View Post
Okay, my IGN is Slyvannas. I practice taekwondo and judo irl. I live in Australia so you might think i'm inactive but it would probably be like 2am by the time you play. Anyways i must say i am pretty good at ninjutsu but i guess im meh at aikido. I can sometimes be a very angry person when i get pissed off but most of the time, i will stay calm. To be honest, i'm not really that active in the forums but i am pretty active in game. I do not duel or bet because most of the time, i lose like nearly everything soo yeah.

The reason why i would like to join this clan is because compared to nearly all the clans i know- if not all the clans i know, it is the most organized and professional. I've met some of the people in this clan and i have to say, they are really nice. If we were to lose a clan war (I doubt it), im most likely NOT gonna rage, but when i do i wont type inappropriate stuff because i know there are kids playing. Well, thats all i can say. I hope i can get accepted :3
Belt: Brown belt

I vote yes.
Originally Posted by glad2321 View Post
1 Belt: orange actually black but forgot the pass
2 Favorite mod is aikido and mush
3 i can help you guys war
4 i choose you guys cause you guys are good and better than other clan
5 My name is kevin
6 im from indonesia

My Skype is babon2321
-----
hello my name is kevin my in game name is kevin my favorite mod is aikido big dojo and the normal aikido my age is 11 I'm a orange belt cause i forgot my real account i sometimes also play aikido and judo. i only play toribash for a few days with this account my favourite thing to do at toribash is chat and when i first play this game im very nobbish i always play at twinsword and use noobclap. Now im pretty good not very noobish and not very pro

2 Why you should accept me cause im very friendly and cause I'm good at wars
3 Im different from the others cause people says im a noob while actually I'm not and sometimes when peoples beat me i like to laugh cause its sometimes funny

Denied. Go away.
Originally Posted by Venom08 View Post
Well first of all my name is Lance, my ingame name is Venom08. I live in Australia and i am currently turning 16 i am a sporty guy and i love mma, i am currently changgeing mma gyms and very keen to start it again, with saying that i am not like a cocky mma fighter im actually a very nice person and well mannered i like to joke around with friends and im easy to get along with
My toribash life started as how i imagine anyone elses started from white belt, i learned a new move i would constantly use it, i got so excited when i started doing good in matches, untill i found out what shoveling was then i had to change my technique cause i had no idea how anoying it was for better players, so i changed my ways and i got more confortable with toribash, i got all my texture spots and made crappy self made textures using gymp it was just tribal sets and i use to make tribal heads and trails for people they werent great but hey it got me some extra tc. but anyway one time i was banned for a day because i got scammed by a guy that was familiar with photoshop, what had happen is that i agreed to sell him my dragon force or relax and anyway so he said why dont we duel and if he won i would lower the price by a little bit, i didnt mind so i said yer sure and he screen shot it, and he posted a scam report with fake photos that looked like he asked to duel me for all my textures, i didnt know till the next day i was so confussed i posted a scam report one of the moderators could see the photoshop and i didnt get my textures back but i got all my texture spots as well as his inventory, it was good but other then that my only other infraction was probably posting a replay thread that also had multiplayer replays in it and i got warned cause i was new to the thread i didnt know, but thats about it
Regarding special skills not to many i just like akido and akido bg. But yer i think that just about covers it .

1.Why choose extreme, Extreme seems like a nice and tidy clan, very active and as the title says Extreme, ive met linkhunter and he is a nice leader for a clan like this.
2. Why should you accept me. I think i am i nice guy i am not a negative person at all i am decent in game and i can give as much advice to my knowledge, if anything i can basically just offer you a good player.
3. What makes me different from any other toribash player. I dont exactly like to be beaten, but in saying that im not a sore looser, i can accept defeat but it makes me commited to try harder.
Belt: Black Belt

Thankyou for takeing the time to read my application

I vote no. If we were very active we would be like Metal. Which we are not that active yet. Please try again another day Denied.

To many Spelling errors to.
My application for [Extreame]
Belt (Minimum is black):Blue
How happy are you with your level of skill in the game ? :Im prety good ingame in my oppinion
Why do you want to join us and not another clan?(please explain in depth):Well many other clans are kind but this one stands out to good and most other clans are usually inactive on forums not like this one i like the leaders and and co-leaders in personal
Are you recommended by one of our members ? (if so,by who ?) : No
Have you read our rules, and do you agree to follow them if accepted ?
Favorite/Best Official Mod:Yes i have read the rules and i agree to follow them and my Favorite mod is AikidoBigDojo.tbm
Special skills: (Cannot include Toribash skills like replay-making.Can include any skills outside it):Well im good at football and swimming but not the best i also do karate im going to grade in 3 days to get my orange belt currently im yellow belt .

Previous Clans(if any):I was in Rekd Befor but some guy kicked every one.
I was in Frost befor left because very very inactive in game
And final elite i got kicked for no random reason

Favorite Forum(if any):Market
Toribash organizations Affiliated With(if any):
Do you have an alternate account, and if so, what is it ?( we don't allow multi-clanning) :My main is wolfkidxD was banned because i was dueling with my friend against some other guy for 15k first to 3 but my friend kept on reseting when about to lose and the other guy reported both of us.
Level of forum activity(Important!):about 7-8/10
Number of Infractions:1
My skype:wolf.black645

Some of my personal best replays:

Elite Warrior.rpl (549.3 KB) All i do.rpl (27.4 KB) headpunch3.rpl (19.2 KB) point.rpl (85.2 KB)One.rpl (107.4 KB)

sorry about the remove things dont worry about them
Attached FilesElite Warrior.rpl (549.3 KB, 0 views)All i do.rpl (27.4 KB, 0 views)headpunch3.rpl (19.2 KB, 1 views)point.rpl (85.2 KB, 0 views)
Attached Files
One.rpl (107.4 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by FirstHack; Jan 20, 2014 at 11:23 PM.
LOL >:D
Seems like a very slapped together application.
Im going to say no, because of this. :0
[21:18] (Moltov) Fantastic Mr. Fox
[21:18] (avwave) i thought it was a movie for furries