Ranking
get out
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Oran's App for [Obey]
Hello My name Is Demtirius and I'm applying for [Obey]

I am A Green belt and I have an alt but I barely go on it unless its an emergency that I absolutely HAVE to go on my other account. I am 13 years old (Turned Dec 2 2012) and I'm turning 14 in 72 days (Yes I counted). My name is Demitrius as stated at the top of my app. My name is Demitrius and I'm 13 years old and I love to play games such as PC PS3 and other types of consoles. I have a skype and a email. I will put that at the bottom of this app so you can contact me if you need to. My GMT is (UTC-08:00).

Attached Files
Oran - Deranged.rpl (123.4 KB, 3 views)
Oran - Insufficent.rpl (140.3 KB, 2 views)
Oran's Vanish V2.rpl (292.6 KB, 2 views)
Oran [T] For Tricking.rpl (85.1 KB, 2 views)
Spar Lion7.rpl (907.3 KB, 2 views)
DEAD MAN WALKING
Ok I'm good friends with the clan high ups, they do whatever I say. If you want in, you need to write me a 2,500 word essay on why pewdiepie is better than jesus.
Originally Posted by HashtagYolo View Post
Ok I'm good friends with the clan high ups, they do whatever I say. If you want in, you need to write me a 2,500 word essay on why pewdiepie is better than jesus.

*cough*

Originally Posted by Orannium View Post
Hello My name Is Demtirius and I'm applying for [Obey]

I am A Green belt and I have an alt but I barely go on it unless its an emergency that I absolutely HAVE to go on my other account. I am 13 years old (Turned Dec 2 2012) and I'm turning 14 in 72 days (Yes I counted). My name is Demitrius as stated at the top of my app. My name is Demitrius and I'm 13 years old and I love to play games such as PC PS3 and other types of consoles. I have a skype and a email. I will put that at the bottom of this app so you can contact me if you need to. My GMT is (UTC-08:00).

Sorry, denied.
An essay wouldn't be that bad though.
PM me with any and all questions
Hey guys, I've been lurking around some clan forums lately and i decided I'd apply here because i found you guys the most friendly and the most active.(and the most generally awesome)

So, I guess I'll start with my name, my name is Spart1cu3 or Spart for short, My real name is Jordan Brown(I know It's boring) and i live in California(-8 GMT) I enjoy playing basketball and playing video games, Toribash is my favorite PC game, probably because I was previously and still am interested in Parkour and Freerunning. I am 14 and turn 15 in March, I am a freshman in high school and am very interested in Digital Animation and Robotics. I am not yet skillful with gimp, photoshop, or Flash but by the end of the coming year I hope to become a decent texture maker and artist in general. I am not a huge Anime or Manga fan although I have a few favorites, particularly the short but sweet SAO saga and Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z(also the first 2 or 3 seasons of Pokemon because i grew up watching it. Anyway that's enough about me, On to my ingame.

I am currently a 6th Dan black belt about 350 games to 7th and am very active on forums and ingame( almost 1500 posts) unfortunately I do not have Skype as i am still on my moms Desktop.(from 2007) I am not the best replay maker in SP which is one skill i hope to pickup if i am accepted, I have the mechanics, I just need the creativity. If you give me time i can produce a decent spar although i dont have any good ones to show you atm. I mainly play Taekkyon and Aikido/ABD. Another big weakness i have is Wushu, I don't know why but i can't seem to grasp the concept. I am part of OoT(although it's not that hard to get accepted) and I guess that's pretty much it.

Taking a page out of 17april's app, I am christian, not strict or orthodox or anything but i go to church on the usual holidays(Easter, Christmas, Halloween ofc) although I am discovering some pretty big gaps as i get further into the study of science at school. Oh yeah and i'm half black half white. Anyway that's my app, I hope it's enough and i hope my lack of SP replay skill wont impact my chances, however if it does i understand.
Attached Files
Speed of Extension.rpl (76.8 KB, 4 views)
Doubled Up.rpl (76.4 KB, 4 views)
Tactical Decap1.rpl (85.3 KB, 5 views)
Where's your chest.rpl (46.4 KB, 4 views)
Boom Shot.rpl (79.0 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Grim; Sep 24, 2013 at 08:39 AM.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Sorry, denied because of your boring name.
Jk, that was well done and I'll post it in our private board asap.
PM me with any and all questions
So how long does it usually take to hear back on an application? No Rush just wondered.

Edit: I can make a skype, plata explained you guys just do chatroom no call so it's possible.
Last edited by Grim; Sep 25, 2013 at 05:34 AM.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Hello I am stupid and forgot to post here. My bad....
Name: Tsneak15 aka The Arm Bandit aka A.T.
Belt:Black
Extra stuff: I breakdance pretty good and would love to join this clan :P
Originally Posted by Tsneak15 View Post
Hello I am stupid and forgot to post here. My bad....
Name: Tsneak15 aka The Arm Bandit aka A.T.
Belt:Black
Extra stuff: I breakdance pretty good and would love to join this clan :P

We're all extensively discussing your well-worded application, but I personally wanted to thank you for your amazing grammar and well thought out post.