Toribash
Well, sorry, but I'm pretty fucking tired of it. I know most of the other members are okay with the fact that you're taking your time. The one person left that I know that is constantly nagging about the video is gabe. I hope all of you understand that I'm not all that nice as you think I am. Piss me off, and I'm ruthless. And It'll take a while till I forgive you. You've been warned.
beware
the goblin
Okay, you guys need to calm down. This video will be done. Be glad that it is ATLEAST being finished. Let's all be patient and not flame and rage on each other. Think of the bad reputation you're making for [Sandwich]. We need to stop this and be calm.

Edit - I love you Humper <3
Last edited by Kiza; Nov 9, 2011 at 11:51 PM.
D3m0nz, we won't kill humper. Ever. I love him like an older brother.

I'm just getting tired of this, is all. I've been having a bad week and listening to people whining about the video isn't making it any better.

Sorry about all this humPeR. We probably look like a dysfunctional clan full of immature children now :/.
beware
the goblin
hey Humper:

HEY!!.... hey hey... easy ._... well the only person who irritade is nikita and gabe.... but.. not the clan.. sorry for the immatury of the members.. sorry u.u', and all the members (who irritated) we sorry. RIGHT?!?!?!?... sorry.. again u.u'.
Last edited by biocrack14; Nov 9, 2011 at 11:46 PM.
Oot|Ormo|[Latin]Friend
"You Cannot Punish A Man Twice For one Mistake"
it was a joke bai
-----
at least you finally got a reason to kick me...
Last edited by nikita1941; Nov 9, 2011 at 11:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I can whip one for ya
Nik, I've stated this multiple times before.

Those. Types. Of jokes. Only. Piss. People. Off. Seriosuly. Enough. for fucks sake. Jeez.

Come back when you're more mature.

Also, we'll be using Sado's famous clan infraction system from now on. You'll have 3 warnings. Once those warnings are done, You'll be kicked from the clan and you can only come back when I feel like it.
beware
the goblin
Originally Posted by TamaKuu View Post
D3m0nz, we won't kill humper. Ever. I love him like an older brother.

I'm just getting tired of this, is all. I've been having a bad week and listening to people whining about the video isn't making it any better.

Sorry about all this humPeR. We probably look like a dysfunctional clan full of immature children now :/.

You love me like a butt buddy :P Lol
Slow It Down And Dont Miss A Thing
I WAS ALREADY KICKED 2 TIMES YOU STILL ASK ME TO CAME BACK!
don't think I am...
-----
I don't thing I am any good at being in any clan...
maybe shouldn't have tried...
-----
and cuz I wasn't in the clan video I am not causing any more trouble to humper...
Last edited by nikita1941; Nov 10, 2011 at 12:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I can whip one for ya
Don't get all depressed now, cause I'm not showing any sympathy. I've stated this before, I'm pissy right now. You brought this upon yourself. Deal with it, work on yourself, then try again.
beware
the goblin