Toribash
Well, I have no problem with you coming back Hurt, you were a good member before and I don't doubt that you'll be a good one again.
Only thing I'd want to do is have someone test you to make sure you haven't gotten rusty.

Other than that, you're good to go, and thanks for filling out the app.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
Well teague is having trouble with his internet so he might not get online for a while. But if you were able to be a co-leader than I'm sure they see something in you. So I say yes.

EDIT : and by playing you ingame I see you're not stiff and you seem to still have what it takes.
Last edited by EJM; May 21, 2011 at 08:40 AM.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

I'm saying yes. Welcome to the clan (again) ThatHurt
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
Belt: 5th dan black(50 games to 6th)
Mods: aikido BD, lenshu, aikido
Clan History: demonic(on alt account)
Who recruited you:EJM
Reason For applying:i think secret is a really awesome clan and i would like to join because i have always wanted an officail clan. also i like the members that i have seen around in toibash, they are all really good and mature(i get annoyed bt immature players), i think i would be a good addition to an awesome clan
Do you have skype?: no but i can try get skype
Other:i have MSN messenger and Facebook, i am friendly and can make textures, i am very active ingame and reasonably active on forums
2 Multilayer Replays of aikido (relaxed fighting style) : i will put them up in a couple of hours because i dont have any saved....
"I have read and will abide by the rules of Secret' list.": yes
"I have a black belt or higher and 50+ post": yes
9 minutes eh? , join /jo secret
get tested
ill be washing my hair,
be patient.

30 minutes later u fail to show up
Last edited by TheSecret; May 21, 2011 at 12:38 PM.
Haha I wanna see how you play too before I say anything but it will most likely be yes.
Anyhow upload those replays as soon as you can.
ex [Secret] Guardian - [OLDA]
i will when i get home bro... i don't actually have any saved so i am just gonna go to quick aikido and beat some people and save it for you =)