Toribash
well, yes we can.
Rejected.
have a nice day.
Last edited by Scorpio; Jan 12, 2014 at 10:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
User Card:

My card is nothing to double take at but for a long time was shared between a bud and me. 5th dan black belt.
Past Clans: Evil, Silver, Guardians, Archangels
Special abilities (Art, Videos, Other): Musician, and learning the ropes of After Effects.
Infraction History: 3 minor fracs, offtopicness
A little about yourself (From? why you want to join? favourite mods? etc): I've been a long standing member of the TB community, I've been through a lot here, experienced a lot. I've taken notice to CW for it's integrity, and healthy culture. I love the way you guys conduct yourselves around here and I think of myself as a great asset to you guys. I hope to make some great memories here and am willing to help out in any way I can. I've recently been getting back into a groove with Lenshu, and of course Aikido which proves to be my strongest suit as of now. Aside fromt toribash I've taken up a career in the music business. I do mostly electronic music, Dubstep, or anything that gets your head bobbin ;). I'd be happy to share with you guys if anyone's interested. I'd hate for you guys to judge me on this part but I'm gunna be honest, I am a brony. I've seen the darkest corner of bronies, and can vouch to say a lot of them are freaks. But I try not to associate with them. I'm not in any obsession, and I wont sit here and rub it all over your faces, or nonetheless obnoxious, but I've run into some rough patches with some people in the past and I want to be honest with you guys. I'm recognized by most of the clans I've taken part of to be a loyal member for the time I spent. Evil was my home for a long time before the road got rocky at the end.

Replays:
Attached Files
Jesut - Candy Before Dinner.rpl (176.9 KB, 3 views)
Jesut - Playin With Gravity.rpl (135.4 KB, 3 views)
git sum poo.rpl (52.0 KB, 3 views)
Jesut - Polarized WIP.rpl (76.8 KB, 3 views)
Necked.rpl (87.2 KB, 3 views)
Show some Love.
Past Clans:
Special abilities (Art, Videos, Other):
Infraction History:
A little about yourself (From? why you want to join? favourite mods? etc):
My application is supported by CW member:
Replays: Post here at least 3 replays

LALALALALALA
Selling tc via paypal , pm me
Originally Posted by Owca View Post
LALALALALALA

>leaving it out simply implies a lack of, simply simples right?
Last edited by thejesut; Jan 22, 2014 at 02:44 AM.
Show some Love.
Originally Posted by Powas View Post

APPLICATION MUST BE SUPPORTED
BY AT LEAST ONE MEMBER OF CW

Oh dear god what have I done. On behalf of my retardedness, I thought this was merely stating that at least one member needs to say yes.

I'll be on my way
Show some Love.
hi,im coolin1 people calling me Rendi Wiliam in real life, im from Indonesia and my gmt is +7, i am greenbelt(almost bluebelt)i am 13 years old, i never join any clan before, i am good in judo, aikido, abd, and wushu, my hobby is playing toribash, i am almost active in forum and i am very active ingame, my rank is around 50000 maybe, mt win ratio is 68%maybe, i hope you invite me
Eh, really, try to get into an active clan, make friends etc.
We're not the best place to start your clan adventure.
retired