Toribash
Guys, I have bad news.
We got rejected from officialty, but I talked to Delaid and he said that we could apply for officialty again in future.
Originally Posted by Sebaa View Post
Guys, I have bad news.
We got rejected from officialty, but I talked to Delaid and he said that we could apply for officialty again in future.

Could we get details on the rejection? What factors swayed the decision? I just would like to know what we could fix.
Thanks.
Well, Delaid told me something like "You got rejected because the clan council thought you wouldn't last too much".
Then applying again will prove otherwise, no biggy.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Originally Posted by sidieldani View Post
Then applying again will prove otherwise, no biggy.

Right. So, anybody have an idea about when a good time to apply is?
I would say give it aother 2weeks- a month.
Thanks.
Shit, well, if we apply again we might get in.

Anyway, Sebaa, because you didnt like the movie shouldn't alter your opinion of the game, first of, they made 2 avp games before the first movie was even thought of, and the games are really good, but dont worry about them, when the new one comes out they will be obsolete.

Also, sid, ITS A BIG BIGGIE, we have to wait more and we lost valuable money that we could have used on tourneys.

Also, sebaa, can you update the bank because delaid refunds half your money if you dont make it in.

Also, sebaa, i got an idea for a rule.

It's a warning system i have implemented multiple times, and fezch and i implemented it during my time as co leader of 1336.9.

(this is for spam/offensive posts)

1st warning: Warned first time.
2nd warning: Warned for the last time. (when we get official it will be warning and posts deleted)
3rd warning: No warning, posts reported. (posts reported and deleted when we get official)
4th warning: No warning, posts reported and you get kicked from the clan. (and posts deleted for official)

Warnings are permanent and we keep track of them. And although if you have done it three times we may not issue a warning, it will still be counted.

Or you can make them last a certain amount of time.
Last edited by coloo; Feb 8, 2010 at 06:46 AM.
Originally Posted by coloo View Post

Anyway, Sebaa, because you didnt like the movie shouldn't alter your opinion of the game, first of, they made 2 avp games before the first movie was even thought of, and the games are really good, but dont worry about them, when the new one comes out they will be obsolete.

Also, sid, ITS A BIG BIGGIE, we have to wait more and we lost valuable money that we could have used on tourneys.

Also, sebaa, can you update the bank because delaid refunds half your money if you dont make it in.

It's a warning system i have implemented multiple times, and fezch and i implemented it during my time as co leader of 1336.9.

(this is for spam/offensive posts)Or illegal posts, such as my own?

1st infraction: Warned first time.
2nd infraction: Warned for the last time. (when we get official it will be warning and posts deleted)
3rd infraction: No warning, posts reported. (posts reported and deleted when we get official)
4th infraction: No warning, posts reported and you get kicked from the clan. (and posts deleted for official)
Changed "warning" to infraction. 4th warning: no warning sounded a bit odd =P
Warnings are permanent and we keep track of them. And although if you have done it three times we may not issue a warning, it will still be counted.

Over all, great idea.
Has my support 100%
Thanks.
Originally Posted by coloo View Post

(this is for spam/offensive posts)

1st warning: Warned first time.
2nd warning: Warned for the last time. (when we get official it will be warning and posts deleted)
3rd warning: No warning, posts reported. (posts reported and deleted when we get official)
4th warning: No warning, posts reported and you get kicked from the clan. (and posts deleted for official)

Awesome idea. I'll keep it in mind, if we get official.