What is your best\favorite mod?: akido and running
Why should we pick you?: because i can be your most valuable member
What do you have to offer this clan?:ummmm....... well its what ever you want
Belt: black like 200 to 2nd dan
(optional)your favorite type of music?: hip hop and rock
Bans or Infractions: none
Previous Clans: pure icof and thats it
Do you make any art? Videos?: no i dont know how to
Anything els you want to say or we should know?: well i can let you know that im very good in akido
2 classic.tbm replays
2 Multiplayer replays
well this is not my computer srry but i can have you to ask people like ckilla and kevinnash and gamekid
*Watches you look at my Signature*
Originally Posted by airstrike6 View Post
i didn't misspell stupid XD i edited to give you clear fucking instructions dipshit

Please do not provoke people. Do this again and they wont be the only ones getting punished.

Originally Posted by MindSwiped View Post
hey btw the only "dibshit" around here is you.ur probally some fat kid sitting on ur chair with your dick hanging out --->Airstrike
and you cant spell stupid lawl

Fish Moderated Message:
User awarded a one day ban for insulting other members.

Aw. hell no.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...136350&page=26
He applied to 2 i have my thing set for 40 posts a page so you have't to find the thing im talking about.
Here was his "Essence Application"
Originally Posted by Dkilla123 View Post
Application
Belt: Black
In-Game Activity: (1-10) 9
Skills: texturing running akido
Accomplishments: (Moderator, Old Clan Leader etc) other clan member of [icof] and [pure]
Why do you want to join?: i want to join because i actually think your a great clan but i want to be in it and be more known as a good loyal member to your clan and other people in this clan
What can you bring to the clan?: i van donate tc to the clan bank if you have one i can also help you win clan wars

I PROMISE TO STAY IN ESSENCE AS LONG AS I LIVE UNLESS I GET KICKED OUT BUT OTHER THAN THAT THIS IS MY HOME CLAN

I didn't do this for the first one because it was the last post "As of now" on there Thread and it was the same time as the sin application.