Toribash
Thank you loje, for considering my application despite the fact that I wasn't invited to this clan and applied of my own accord.
Proud member of Pandora
Originally Posted by kaddon View Post
In-Game Name: Kaddon
Belt/Qi: Green Belt (115 Qi)
Reference from any member(s) of the clan: <none>
Reference from notable any person(s): <none>
Join Date: Nov. 2010 (I had an old account but was deleted due to the forums being hacked. Sorry.)
GMT (TimeZone): China ATM while during summers Seattle (China = UTC +8, Seattle = PST)
Preferred modes: I prefer Akido, Judo is OK, just the bare Classic mod, and twinswords (Yes, I am aware that this is not preferred in this clan, but I prefer not to lie and I can stop playing if you wish.). Out of all these, I prefer Akido.
Previous clans: N.A.
Why do you want to join: I am hoping that a clan can help me improve my playing skills in Toribash
Why should we let you join: Yes, I am not that great of a player, although if you need a somewhat-OK 3D artist, I know how to use Blender. I am also possessing adequate Photoshop skills.
Ban history: Have not recieved any bans or infractions
And explain in a paragraph your personality*, forum and in-game history if you wish.
I dislike it when people are rude and/or use incorrect grammar/ abbreviations ("txt tlk") and I will try to compliment others when possible. After losing a game I don't start yelling at the other player, nor do I leave in middle of a game unless it's an absolute emergency.

Other: Currently I am of rank 8414 although 2 days ago I was 1745 I believe and my win ratio was 79.03% but currently it is a modest 65.22%. My old account was hacked (the recent one of the forums) and most of my items and rank were reset. I am not too great in-game, but I am hoping that this clan could help me improve. The included replays are made by me and not stolen and/or copied from anyone else although there may be coincidental similarities. Please do not judge me through my age; I will not be immature, troll, flame, or do any other vexing things and will be as formal as the clan wishes.

Things which seriously tick me off:
•People insulting me/others in a language in which we cannot understand
•People using "can" instead of "may"
•People that brag
•Childish/immature ones
•Those who fill the forum with useless posts that mess the organization of the thread up

I respect your decisions whether or not to accept me to join this clan.

Yes.

Originally Posted by jokerstein View Post
In-Game Name:jokerstein
Belt/Qi:green/+107 qi
Reference from any member(s) of the clan:nope.. But I beat helucinate many times....
Reference from notable any person(s):nope.
GMT (TimeZone): (+7:00) BAngkok,Jakarta,
Preferred modes:Judo&classic
Previous clans:nothing ( I tried [BNCY] but.... They don't want me... )
Why do you want to join:I would like to revenge to [BNCY] ... Once they suffered ... OK.....
Why should we let you join: I am good in tricking toris and I have some good brain
Ban history: From NIRS.... Because I made a shop in a form of thread....(WELL... I DONT KNOW ANYTHING A BOUT THAT!!!OK?!)
others... OOO.... YOU REALLY WANT ME PANDORA....YOU WILL....PLZ... I REALLY WANT TO REVENGE...!!!!
ANYWAY... If you accept me, Maybe I can really help you on that clan battle stuff.........

No.

Originally Posted by jokerstein View Post
I have some good brain

How many brains do you have?
Originally Posted by kaddon View Post
In-Game Name: Kaddon
Belt/Qi: Green Belt (115 Qi)
Reference from any member(s) of the clan: <none>
Reference from notable any person(s): <none>
Join Date: Nov. 2010 (I had an old account but was deleted due to the forums being hacked. Sorry.)
GMT (TimeZone): China ATM while during summers Seattle (China = UTC +8, Seattle = PST)
Preferred modes: I prefer Akido, Judo is OK, just the bare Classic mod, and twinswords (Yes, I am aware that this is not preferred in this clan, but I prefer not to lie and I can stop playing if you wish.). Out of all these, I prefer Akido.
Previous clans: N.A.
Why do you want to join: I am hoping that a clan can help me improve my playing skills in Toribash
Why should we let you join: Yes, I am not that great of a player, although if you need a somewhat-OK 3D artist, I know how to use Blender. I am also possessing adequate Photoshop skills.
Ban history: Have not recieved any bans or infractions
And explain in a paragraph your personality*, forum and in-game history if you wish.
I dislike it when people are rude and/or use incorrect grammar/ abbreviations ("txt tlk") and I will try to compliment others when possible. After losing a game I don't start yelling at the other player, nor do I leave in middle of a game unless it's an absolute emergency.

Other: Currently I am of rank 8414 although 2 days ago I was 1745 I believe and my win ratio was 79.03% but currently it is a modest 65.22%. My old account was hacked (the recent one of the forums) and most of my items and rank were reset. I am not too great in-game, but I am hoping that this clan could help me improve. The included replays are made by me and not stolen and/or copied from anyone else although there may be coincidental similarities. Please do not judge me through my age; I will not be immature, troll, flame, or do any other vexing things and will be as formal as the clan wishes.

Things which seriously tick me off:
•People insulting me/others in a language in which we cannot understand
•People using "can" instead of "may"
•People that brag
•Childish/immature ones
•Those who fill the forum with useless posts that mess the organization of the thread up

I respect your decisions whether or not to accept me to join this clan.

that has got to be the longest application ive ever seen! also jonggi is correct. i agree with him.
kaddon, you have been accepted for a trial week.
During this week you will be a full Pandora member and you can post in here like all of us.
When the trial week has passed we will vote again.

Good luck and have fun.
Proud member of [Pandora]
and by being a full pandora member you ARE aloud to wear the [Pandora] tag, ingame and post as much as you want in forums.

a suggestion...:

post a lot in the forums... not many guys here in pandora is ingame-active so you'll meet most of us in here

Good luck
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
Alright, thanks guys and how exactly do I put the tag on?

Post Scriptus: I have another replay to show y'all. It's my fight against [Hack]Killer (He's currently rank 10). It went quite well.
Attached Files
Fight against Rank 10.rpl (70.5 KB, 5 views)
Proud member of Pandora
just write [Pandora]Kaddon as your log in name ingame...

wont work in the forums though...
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
Thanks Madboy, but as a heads-up to everyone, would it be possible to delay this trial week? I'm going on vacation tomorrow and I don't know if the hotel has internet (Chinese hotel). If it does I will notify you. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Proud member of Pandora