Endurance Onslaught 6.0
The style is kinda similiar with krisis13's.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.

Kinda getting stressed with this piece, does anyone here do hair?

Since it was starting to get boring, I made another head #Vitiek

Last edited by P4P4Z0LA; Jul 7, 2016 at 11:12 AM.
3698 PM me if you want to see a secret.
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
The style is kinda similiar with krisis13's.

Krisis13 was my art sensei since I first started doing textures, so that explains why my style is somewhat similar to his.
Originally Posted by P4P4Z0LA View Post

Kinda getting stressed with this piece, does anyone here do hair?

Since it was starting to get boring, I made another head #Vitiek

I mean, I kinda could do hair, since I bought a photoshop brush preset that included a hair brush. I can give that to you through skype if you would add me (my skype is linked on my profile through contact info)
mmh i have a question
does your sitting position when you draw using a mouse effect your ability to make your lines good ?
asking cuz i always do dat when i'm recumbed on meh bed.
olso i tried to do things that are easy to understand (still the same awkward thought):

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeh

Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
xd i wonder why they are hard to see
is it because its just line-art ?(if its worthly to call it an art)
I think the unconnected lines and curves. Try to shade
Try to do this in your next drawing:

Start with a sketch...

Then, add shading and detail..
3698 PM me if you want to see a secret.
Originally Posted by P4P4Z0LA View Post
I think the unconnected lines and curves. Try to shade
Try to do this in your next drawing:

Start with a sketch...first 5 hours of work

Then, add shading and detail..5mins of detailling,a little bit of refining and stuff

well i will do that but the details are pretty hard cuz i'm not used to drawing with mouse that much yet
Originally Posted by AlphaN00b View Post
mmh i have a question
does your sitting position when you draw using a mouse effect your ability to make your lines good ?
asking cuz i always do dat when i'm recumbed on meh bed.
olso i tried to do things that are easy to understand (still the same awkward thought):

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeh

I actually have no idea what you're drawing. Do you just draw aimlessly? I'm not saying that that's wrong but if you don't even possess the foundations of drawing, you should focus more on a specific category of theme before free styling.

I'm basically saying you need immense amount of practice. Everything's going to look like shit now but one day, you'll realise that your work will look less shit.
Originally Posted by iAwesome View Post
I actually have no idea what you're drawing. Do you just draw aimlessly? I'm not saying that that's wrong but if you don't even possess the foundations of drawing, you should focus more on a specific category of theme before free styling.

I'm basically saying you need immense amount of practice. Everything's going to look like shit now but one day, you'll realise that your work will look less shit.

well when i start to draw something i have no idea what its going to be :n
i just do 2 or 3 random lines and everything else based on them.its also hard to me to link the lines toghether.
yes i know i have to practice alot but idk what to practice and base on :l so yeah