Toribash
I don't know about graphics, but I have both consoles and PS3 is just much better. You don't have to buy something like Xbox Live to play online and you don't have to buy batteries or accumulator for controllers like in Xbox. That's only two things of much more.
PolishPlayer | Fan Club
K, ps3 ;) , its nearly 800$ here , is there any more sub catergories in ps3 like lite etc?

Also any good site without ebay to online purchace a ps3?
Dead...
I'm not sure, there are maybe some PSN Gold or something like that, but I have PS3 for 3 years and I didn't buy anything more.
PolishPlayer | Fan Club
Yes, you need to pay for Xbox live, but the Xbox internet service have more secure, Xbox Live staff take a lot care to stop hackers, account steals, bank card steals, way less then ps3 internet service, I heard a lot of account, (bank card) stealing, of it.
The first reason I've chosen xbox, was Halo and the controller, it's very comfortable.
█▀ ▀█ | Hungarian Dj | too OLDA | [l],[M]
█▄
▄█
Well last time I used my console was 2 mothes ago (:
█▀ ▀█ | Hungarian Dj | too OLDA | [l],[M]
█▄
▄█
Jackal, and I never seen and had a problem with accounts stealing or something. And also I agree that controller is more comfortable, but it's heavier and you need batteries.
PolishPlayer | Fan Club
Hello guys, been awhile.
Test week hav passed but i still have many works. Cant promise to be as active as before
Sorry that ive been inactive for a long time.