Ranking

shit

OK

I'm Galaxy, been playing Toribash for 4 years now. I don't really know where to go with this so I'll just give a clan history.

I don't remember anything before 2014.

(LUX) First clan I joined (March). Was cool at the time, but wasn't a good clan. It was led by Buze, when he wasn't an assface.(UN) United noobs. This was a clan meant to help out people who could get by so well on their own, when I got my self together I was awarded leader. Left that and it died shortly thereafter.Next was (Eternal), one of Triton's clans. This was my true awakening to the Toribash community. This was a great clan but it had some problems. It didn't really die but transitioned. The active and respected members moved to (Ne) New Era. That died after a while and I couldn't handle it, left that. [TLDR] came next, made some awesome friends there too, then we merged with inq. I got kicked from inq for some reason, joined back with New Era and tried to help with their revival. Left that because I just got bored of it. Joined inq again g0d. Left that and joined Vibe.

anyways, enough of that

I like music, I play games, what else. I think you guys are cool and I'd like to join.

IF you want to get to know me more then please ask.
Attached Files
Whip - Nae Nae.rpl (143.3 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Galaxy; Feb 29, 2016 at 11:28 PM.
Hey.
Isn't this strange.

Welp, My name is Tristan
I'm 25
3rd Dan
I have skills in meme and being stupid.
My main mod is UrbanSkii
I'm very active in game, forum and IRC wise
GMT -6.9 or something
I have lots of subway cards for sale if you're interested. I can give some out for free also. (No guarantee they will work.)
Im good at golf, and fishing
I have lots of determination.

Hey, I'm the guy who invented juicy fun (lol)
Thanks for reading.
I guess

~with love
3stan
P.s. sans told me to add more so

Last edited by Tristan; Feb 29, 2016 at 10:41 PM.
I'll miss you
Hi I'm Lazors
I like music. I'm pretty broad around genres, don't feel like mentioning anything in particular. There seems to be a few music guys in here and that's probably the biggest reason why I choose to apply here (other than getting invited, which undeniably played a part).
I play violin seriously and a few other instruments (harpsichord, tablas, classical singing, composition) less seriously.
I have a soundcloud where I upload sound doodles from time to time. (nothing remotely serious mind you)
I go in game from time to time just to play lenshu. I'm also into roguelikes, platformers and bullet hell shooters. Other hobbies are miniature painting, chinese tea and doctor who.
I've (chronologically) been in Inferno, Spin, Zen, and Aether before. I registered somewhere in 2011.
I haven't talked to people here a lot, because I just generally don't post in clan threads very much. I'm really shy whenever entering new groups of people but I see a lot of familiar faces so I'm not worried.
All of my sentences start with "I" because I'm not very creative.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
what the fuck

hell yeah

but i think you forgot something
yea

you forgot to put your belt
and replays

no replays=no TLL
please describe the ball
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
New app plus

Here are my replays btw.

Edit: I guess im supposed to describe the ball
uh..

The ball is round.
The ball rolls
The ball bounces
The ball hates tk
The ball is smart

~Poem by Tristan
Attached Files
FEarshitshitshit.rpl (68.9 KB, 4 views)
wowbadddd.rpl (49.5 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Tristan; Mar 1, 2016 at 11:12 PM.
I'll miss you