Toribash
Originally Posted by Chickenpox View Post
You have a leave, all showing off has been de-validated

I cant hold back all MY RAGE
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Leaving a game should result in a perma ban. Even if you are grouped with 4 feeders who refuse to surrender, the game won't last much more than 30/40 minutes
Originally Posted by rafufu View Post
Leaving a game should result in a perma ban. Even if you are grouped with 4 feeders who refuse to surrender, the game won't last much more than 30/40 minutes

Yeah,there should definitely be a bigger punishment for leavers,but not a ban xD

Smack Bitches.

[Piratez]
So if someones internet goes out and they get a leave, they should get permabanned, right.

Or, if they just got a call that their dad died in a car accident, they should get permabanned too.
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
So if someones internet goes out and they get a leave, they should get permabanned, right.

Or, if they just got a call that their dad died in a car accident, they should get permabanned too.

Was waiting for someone to make this point.
-----
Internet in washington can get unstable, dealwithit
-----
On this page : People get upset over 1 leave
Last edited by 2worlds; Dec 13, 2010 at 03:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post

Your first point: It says a different message when people disconnect and when they quit..

Your second point: If I was told my dad had just died in a car crash, I would probably just leave LoL running, rather than saying, "That's sad, let me close this game of LoL, shut down my computer and I will be right there."