Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Black belt is usally the minimum here, post some 5 replays to convince how good you think you are both mp's and sp's, stick to wushu when doing them, or if you happen to meet some of us ingame, have a 1v1 with em' (but you still gotta make the replays)
EDIT: Sah, you got the post before me like 3 seconds x) dat's fast
Last edited by k6vamees; Dec 11, 2008 at 08:12 PM.
But why's the rum gone? :v
Originally Posted by Sahee View Post
If you belt up at that pathetic pace... dude, I doubt we'll have any other spot for you than this in the audience. ;| And that's too bad, cause I can even stand your presence... And that's not too common phenomenon. >

its pretty common actually, people really enjoy it when im around them. Especially WIMENZ

anyway, your right about the pace thing, ill have black sooner than that
The extra time was to make teh awesoem moevs. And then i have to be around wimenz alot, en then ill apply

k, giwlfwend sez HAI

bai
Let me steal your giwlfwend and I'll most probably accept your application.
You'll be in RA's history as the first guy that sent a human instead of replays, so Sahee can accept him ;). Yo' Belt up sooner! Dx!
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Originally Posted by thomass View Post
its pretty common actually, people really enjoy it when im around them. Especially WIMENZ

He was implying that it wasnt too often he can stand someones presence, as a joke....
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Kickass View Post
He was implying that it wasnt too often he can stand someones presence, as a joke....

Ah, Kickass can read me well. !
lol... Sahee, check out my vid, i know its lame, but i had lotsa fun makin it. :-)
AAAAIIIIEEE MAYENIAAAAA AKLABABEESHEEBAABAAA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My replays #1 nobish luck
#2 Old noob move
#3 Today new kick move
Attached Files
0001 Epic fight.rpl (24.6 KB, 5 views)
0001 flymaster 3000.rpl (114.5 KB, 4 views)
0001.rpl (19.2 KB, 4 views)
Neptune for half price! I take head requests (pm me) (^'.'^)
Sorry, but that's nothing close of being enough to get in. Way way way not enough. Read: you need to seriously skill up before re-applying.