Toribash
Hi , I decided to make an app for [e]

I am Grolt and there are people who call flow.I'm Make spar , tricks and Parkour.All unerringly like to play aikido that I am very good and because I want to get into [e] because I want to help the clan stay in 1ST .

Already beheaded a lot of people that account lt I tenho.Like of clans that have SWAG.Pois style the feeling I get and because everyone praises the clan have friends who are there and also so that has pros clan .

I know Twilight for he and one of the pros and I really praise the spar because it has passed up the youtube.Like also the Faso fan-made the spar of any two .

I never give out my previous identity like summer unknown

How decaps I have done in aikido : 70

Boxshu : 270

taekyddon : 7 (not many because I did not play much)

thanks to read my app
Last edited by Grolt; Jan 22, 2016 at 09:37 PM.
I know this is kind of mean of me to say but, you don't really need to post all of your Toribash "feats of heroism" if you know what I mean. It sounds kind of cocky. Also, we are primarily a forum based clan and therefore ingame things have little to no significance. Just some consturctive criticism there. I'll cast my vote soon.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
OH andu maynot know But, EEKY is another acco of mine when Trioptical was banned for 2months, I cant log on to him tho atm
I ruined Moops Sig.
Originally Posted by Trioptical View Post
OH andu maynot know But, EEKY is another acco of mine when Trioptical was banned for 2months, I cant log on to him tho atm

Hmmm... We don't generally want people in the clan that have been banned for any length of time.
Originally Posted by shevee View Post
o.o

Don't spam please.
Originally Posted by shevee View Post
oh ok im so sorry

It's fine. Just be aware that that can get you in trouble in other parts of the forum as well as a useless post.
Originally Posted by Kido View Post
i vote yes, also don't fear about showing your replays, twilight is just bad cnc lmao

Alright, thanks. Here you go
Attached Files
Aikido spin-throw, PoxPox.rpl (66.1 KB, 1 views)
ABD armlock counter.rpl (71.2 KB, 1 views)
rkmma - Cartwheel throw.rpl (60.3 KB, 1 views)
[UB] 3.14.6.rpl (234.0 KB, 1 views)
Rotation [Mylk].rpl (145.7 KB, 1 views)
Boxshu - Neo plox.rpl (107.2 KB, 1 views)
Mylk, here's the verdict and the consensus that I think we have come up with. You're accepted. I will invite you soon.