Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by ramenlover View Post
Nasuke what do you use?

Seems to me that he used photoshop, but I might be amiss.
Very nice, Nasuke. The right arm doesn't look quite the same as the left. And the shoulder seems a bit high up. Can't beat my katana, though. :P

Gorman: It's got something to do with the Godfather. I think I have it - if you'd like I'll send it to you.

Discussion: Which body part do you guys hate doing the most?
Personally feet annoy me because I have to make them rather simplistic or else the stretching just distorts them beyond all recognition. Hands are a runner-up, just because they tend to have the same basic design.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
The font name is Corleone, its the godfather font

Software i use c4d(Cinema 4D)

I know the hands/arms suck but it's been like 2 years since i last used this 3d software so i forgot allmost every modelling technique.

The body is 3d also but i disabled the specular on it

In any case the originals look way better but since awave doesn't have the file anymore i think i'll stick to this one untill he decides to remake it.

Either this or i'll get a spinny head
Last edited by Nasuke; Oct 11, 2008 at 07:29 AM.
ah, cinema

whats the font?
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
It's got something to do with the Godfather. I think I have it - if you'd like I'll send it to you.

That would be awesome if someone could post a link for me =)
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
thanks nasuke
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?