Ranking
Originally Posted by Mattkit5 View Post
hmmm i dont know.
do we need money to make an IRC?

nope you just type #vibe and then volia the irc room is created
Originally Posted by moataz123 View Post
nope you just type #vibe and then volia the irc room is created

Thats one way.. but if you guys register a vibe-room, you can set a topic and you have a pass for op.
ik bb anyways i am gonna learn about irc commands and make a topic
-----
guys iam need to tell you something. about the tournament of the best funny mod player
i need to make it for real. and its gonna be public. so its an event not tournament .
the slots for it is 32 people . each of them pay 2k for the bank (which will be 64k)
.and we will collab with the gms for advertising . and the event will work just trust me
-----
hey guys, so for the event i need little ideas from you and the goals of it. You can start now
Last edited by Moataz; Mar 21, 2015 at 03:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i think we have to preparing the event for 1-2 weeks if we wanna do it.
because...well,we have to prepare the banner,rules,mods,prize (because its an event) and other. + somebody that is good at hosting events like this.
everything is up to spark btw.
Iam gonna run the event bec sparky doesnt want to run forums events so iam the holder of the event and i want banners and an idea for the event which must be cool .and i want someone from the clan to help Me
He said that i can do it anytime so ya but he is not helping me in running the event so i want someone to help