Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of Nikag's text effect should we use for the video?
Option 1 (itsbruce)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 2 (dagreja)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 3 (theultimatum)
14 Votes / 77.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Sentinel View Post
Apply for single enemy due to your ingame conduct and your pityful attitude

You don't need to apply for enemies,baka!
Don't EVER post here again,seriously,or I'll be pleased to report you.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
My practice in SP. Been monitoring the forum but cant really get in-game due to this science project (DUE TOMORROW!!!!!@!@#!) Well, hope to see you all later.
Attached Files
Idk_Flips.rpl (105.1 KB, 3 views)
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Apply for single enemy due to your ingame conduct and your pityful attitude

But I love you. You and I were best friends before HE came along. Quickly my dear, let me guide you to our private castle!

also, guys, apparently i'm being yelled at again. i'll have to go do stuff later. oh, and ulti, i'd be glad if you could inform me with promotions, updates, etc., for i can't check the forum, or be on the computer too often.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
This is ulti. I think my computer has a virsu so I'm outmsarting it and not typing in any of my real usernames/passwords :3.

Poppo, Sentinel refused to do a no TC war and felt the need to go so low as to call names, XD was quite funny actually. He's also trying to get the whole clan against us. Anyway, he can be enemies if he wants. I honestly don't care. So far, no updates except I would like to be more lenient on the "x" system as I mentioned earlier.
Ulti try to get that virus off ur comp.
anyways to spmSL and ulti meeting is tmmrw ingame try to be on in 18 - 19 hours
if u need time change pm plox
Hobomoose|Rainbowz|Noah|Simon|Foxtop
Right thigh texture
Hey!

I've created this texture for right thigh.
It's not painted: real fire pictures blended together.

Feel free to use it or change it the way U like.
It's not completely finished but I have not much time....

Dehihiho! Byee

Don't ask why but I was not able do upload a tga. It's in the zip!
Attached Files
r_thigh.zip (80.4 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by V3L3N0; Nov 11, 2011 at 07:02 AM. Reason: Doh! missing file
/invade
would like my name under single enemies on your first post.
Also ulti, you banned fachry and me, chunkz then proceeded to say how he could waste us in a war and didnt want to take our tc and our pride.Your op abuse and poor self control of your members comprise your despicable ingame behaviour.
Now enough of this useless debate (which no doubt you will draw out to increase your DSC posts as you think it portrays your clan as being more active than it is)
Add me as single enemy and be done with it.
Last edited by Sentinel; Nov 11, 2011 at 11:37 AM.
<Pab10> i knew it
<Pab10> im a wizard
/invade

Ohai
I'm here declaring a clan/team duel with me and sentinel. We kinda want to drain your banks tc if that's ok with you.
and definitely not in defenestration gaming
/invade
Also ulti, you banned fachry and me, chunkz then proceeded to say how he could waste us in a war and didnt want to take our tc and our pride.Your op abuse and poor self control of your members comprise your despicable ingame behaviour.
Now enough of this useless debate (which no doubt you will draw out to increase your DSC posts as you think it portrays your clan as being more active than it is)

Give us a real reason to put you in the enemies list.
The reason you stated there made me regret reading it...it is a pure loss of time to log in the bank acc and edit the DSC just for you self pleasure.
Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
/invade

Ohai
I'm here declaring a clan/team duel with me and sentinel. We kinda want to drain your banks tc if that's ok with you.

Yeah sure.
I'll just wait for some more members to log in and participate.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
/invade

I banned you guys because you wouldnt shut up and you just came back when I muted you. You declined a no TC war, so yeah. Like hl said, never post here again. kthxbai.

Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
/invade

Ohai

Well, that's not happening :3. We don't put our bank's TC on the line (seeing as we very well may need it to become official). Have a nice day.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.