Ranking
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
You sold your Ember Prime for credits? Are you crazy? D: That thing is being sold for like 500-900 plat right now. xD

At the time I did it, no frames had gone into the vault yet, so I didn't even care about it

Take me along if you farm for Mesa? :3

Also, Valkyr Prime needs to be a thing.

I've played over 15 runs of Mutalitic Alad V and still don't have Mesa smh

Also, I'm a huge fan of Valkyr, but I don't think she will have a prime because:

1) They released a skin which is her before being in Alad V's hands.

2) Most of her abilities are based on the rage because of the experiments with her, if you made her prime, those abilities make no sense imo.

Reta, you MUST play with me! Add me ingame at Xirhanna. :3 This game is my favorite. xD

I'm adding you, my name is Mr_Cheetah42 o/
Last edited by SrCheetah; Apr 11, 2016 at 11:47 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Wolololololo
i just need mesa systems. recently started playing again so im probably gonna do one some mutalist alad V's

im also starting to use all my void keys, i could check the drops and just do those specific tower missions to get the parts i need but thats dumb, everyone knows doing T2 exterminate 4 times and just getting 4 nova prime blueprints is the new hip thing.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
I took a week to try to get mesa and haven't gotten one part so I just bought her:/
"tyler is a bad influence on me. i promise it won't happen again 👼" -Cyvia. Day wishes he could be cool as me:{D
Reta, you MUST play with me! Add me ingame at Xirhanna. :3 This game is my favorite. xD

Originally Posted by Kido View Post
feel free to add me tho, KidoTwin

playing more than casually with bae

Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post

I'm gonna add you three.

But wtf is a prime and why is everyone talkin about it like its some sort of Religion?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Primes are basically somewhat better versions of regular things, idk why everyone gets so hyped over them. Maybe that's because I have all the primes hmmm
Last edited by Pidda; Apr 11, 2016 at 08:39 PM.
oh yh also add me - 50_shades_of_gabe
its a terr name so what, bite me
im only mastery rank 6 (practically 7 since im 2 weapon rank levels off)
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
I added some of you, and I ranked up I am now Rank 1 ?
Whatever that means.
And my Bow is level10 but everything else is lvl 7.
Whatever that means.
How does one get platin?
Last edited by Reta; Apr 11, 2016 at 09:02 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

u can trade certain items with people, usually mods sold by the void trader as well as mods certain mods with a lot of levels that can be maxed out, lastly prime parts and weapons which you get from void missions. note that you get void keys at random from mission drops or something like that.

you can also be a p2p loser and buy the plat from the official store but just like toribash ur better of just selling the stuff for it.
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
At the time I did it, no frames had gone into the vault yet, so I didn't even care about it

I've played over 15 runs of Mutalitic Alad V and still don't have Mesa smh

Also, I'm a huge fan of Valkyr, but I don't think she will have a prime because:

1) They released a skin which is her before being in Alad V's hands.

2) Most of her abilities are based on the rage because of the experiments with her, if you made her prime, those abilities make no sense imo.

Yay more playing buddies!

Also, Reta, I was just on Warframe. If you want me to teach you, I know a little bit. xD
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.