Ranking
If your getting a name change, send some tc to the bank.
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Why the heck would you be getting a name change, I would kill someone for a name change at my name right now! XD And, is your guys toribash ingame working?
The servers i believe are being worked on, so they dont work
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
No, its not working for most of the community, hopefully they announce whats happening soon

and because i get trolled daily and also am always asked if im a girl and it annoys the fuck out of me.
Norėčiau lyties attila. Gresiantis sunaikinimas iš mūsų