Toribash
You should spent way more time in Warframe with me.
I am playing for 4 hours already aaaaaaa

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

I'm staying away from my Facebook newsfeed again. With the elections only a few days away (four days I think), all I'm seeing is drama, whining, bashing, drama, pretentiousness, and drama. Some of these fuckers seem like they're so damn hungry to get into a debate and show off their "political knowledge". I'm not very politically inclined myself, so I feel like I shouldn't try arguing with them. So I came here. Hi, guys.
a spoon.
So Mong: How is your lmod shizzle doing?

Pretty chill, working on a halfdead board is more like free time activity than working. Even tho I updated a sticky from 3:15 to 5:20 this night.
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat
What the heck was that sticky to be so much work ?
Or did you decide to take a stroll through the woods in your tank while doing it ?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-snip-

When you want to cover almost all your knowledge in words as simple for an infant to understand, thats a challenge. Also formatting in the postbox is quite aids, even in the go advanced tab.
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat
Oh yes yes it is :C
Even pulling the postbox to a size large enough to fit an elephant in doesnt help

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-snip-

I'll just use MS Word the next time to write and cp it into the thread. Should save some quite amout of time. Too stupid I didn't think of that last night.
Originally Posted by Deeza445 View Post
utterly destroyed

personally i'm only here for reta

Wow I was only here for you so... :\

@Bullet
Well at least that's happening. Better than people not giving a shit which is most of what you see now.
The internet's brilliant for getting people talking about stuff. Just a problem when they turn into 10,000% dickholes.
Originally Posted by SpmSL View Post
Wow I was only here for you so...

@Bullet
Well at least that's happening. Better than people not giving a shit which is most of what you see now.
The internet's brilliant for getting people talking about stuff. Just a problem when they turn into 10,000% dickholes.

Good point. Giving a shit about politics and who's in charge of stuff in your country is a good thing. Problem is I couldn't stand the people on my newsfeed. Yeah, sure, forget about respecting one another and relentlessly defend this candidate. I'd bet my left arm these people don't know half as much as they think they do.
a spoon.
sup guys my 2nd post here
anyone play league i'm lvl 20 looking for a hard carry ;)
also feel free to add me on steam
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198129585812/
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”