Toribash
I haven't told you guys, but I have a full set as well. Mines a little outdated. I'm thinking about working on a pixel set. Any other suggestions?
lol didnt even know u were in the clan welcome jessbean :v (hope im not too late saying this)
and saru if we're doing this freerun i think it has to be done before the end of this week
also out of intrest has this clan ever had a clan vid?
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
I don't know if the clan's ever had a clan video. We used to have decent video makers, but they are gone. I would make one, but my current computer is so outdated, my graphics card would cry and die if I were to try to record video using the lua script. If someone else can edit a movie up, or even just record the clips, we might very well be able to make a video. If anyone's offering, I'll make it official.

As for the freerunning, shit's been crazy in real life for me, but we'll just have to see if we meet up online at the same time or something.
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
prehistoricness is prehistoric
also i am way to lazy to embed this

Good thing I'm here to embed it for you. ~Saru
Last edited by Sarutobi; Mar 8, 2011 at 07:05 AM.
RYLAND YOU MISSED TITS TODAY LITERALLY 5 MIN AGO I'LL GIVE YOU WHEN YOU GET ON MSN
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol
OH, I HOPE THEY'RE YOURS
-----
Also Dama, that's the vid w/o the audio - disappoint is disappoint
Last edited by Sarutobi; Mar 8, 2011 at 07:07 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
Now our clan have enough members. As i told earlier, i am not gonna leave Elite NEVER!

Cheers :P
ToP Fighter!
Try to beat my MINIBASH CHALLENGE!
so if we didn't have enough for you to approve of, you were going to leave?
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol
I have an iMac, winter-2010. I could try to make one. You'd have to make your own replays.
Last edited by JesseBean; Mar 8, 2011 at 04:40 PM. Reason: I put "a iMac" meant to put "an iMac"