Toribash
Originally Posted by Pidgenere View Post
Expect to be reinvited? If I expected to be reinvited then I would of done the same thing as them, instead of putting the required info from the first post and extra.

Question, did you even read the app?

And about some members not wanting me to be reinvited, do you mean just you?

Okay stop the arguing in here, if you want to talk, just talk in IRC. I stand by my no, because we told you in IRC we would judge it like any other app. And quite frankly, your app was shit.
Great banter, but please keep things formal and to a decent standard of quality - Glimpsed and Galaxy.

Pidgenere, despite recent events... I'll welcome you back. Don't walk out on us again :<
Alright Well My name is Michael Williams. Currently 14 years old (15 in less than two months). I love gaming and I have a PS4 aswell as a sony laptop. I am in all honors classes and is taking honors geometry. Me on Toribash is currently gonna occur more frequently. I do have a full life of school, homework, Relationships, and etc. I have a skype which is: Swatmikey. I am also a rapper.

Toribash Life

I have played Toribash for about a year. I am a black belt 400 wins away from 2nd dan. I have been in 4-5 clans in this year. I have been in Nothar in which i felt was inactive so i left. But then i went to Burnt which had been small and unknown with leaders of no high expectations. I have also been clanless for a couple of months then I joined Ab which was good until the founder/leaders got in active and the second in command had ruined it for the majority to the point where others left including my friends. So I left went clanless for two weeks where i met up with apex in recruitment lobbies just to chill with them meet some players then i had been with them actively for a month and then was told after me being inactive that Vibe and Apex merged so I thus came here to apply. I do not have any alts. My main mods I play are Boxshu and Mushu. My secondary mods are Akido, judo, and lenshung. The reason I am needed in Vibe is the fact that I am active, I participate in game and out of game, I am experienced in war, I can be a good backbone in boxshu.

Thank you for reading and I hope that I can be accepted
-Michael
For Revenge I WANT BLOOD
I don't see why not. He put effort into his application. Punctuation isn't the best but I can understand what he's saying and he just beat me pretty bad in aikido so it's a yes for Michael from me
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
Great banter, but please keep things formal and to a decent standard of quality - Glimpsed and Galaxy.

Pidgenere, despite recent events... I'll welcome you back. Don't walk out on us again :<

Sparky, I would like to accept pidge again, but doesn't that mean we should have accepted Nicolas back in at the time too ??

Originally Posted by KingM1K3 View Post
Alright Well My name is Michael Williams. Currently 14 years old (15 in less than two months). I love gaming and I have a PS4 aswell as a sony laptop. I am in all honors classes and is taking honors geometry. Me on Toribash is currently gonna occur more frequently. I do have a full life of school, homework, Relationships, and etc. I have a skype which is: Swatmikey. I am also a rapper.

Toribash Life

I have played Toribash for about a year. I am a black belt 400 wins away from 2nd dan. I have been in 4-5 clans in this year. I have been in Nothar in which i felt was inactive so i left. But then i went to Burnt which had been small and unknown with leaders of no high expectations. I have also been clanless for a couple of months then I joined Ab which was good until the founder/leaders got in active and the second in command had ruined it for the majority to the point where others left including my friends. So I left went clanless for two weeks where i met up with apex in recruitment lobbies just to chill with them meet some players then i had been with them actively for a month and then was told after me being inactive that Vibe and Apex merged so I thus came here to apply. I do not have any alts. My main mods I play are Boxshu and Mushu. My secondary mods are Akido, judo, and lenshung. The reason I am needed in Vibe is the fact that I am active, I participate in game and out of game, I am experienced in war, I can be a good backbone in boxshu.

Thank you for reading and I hope that I can be accepted
-Michael

Neutral leaning towards yes, please find me ingame first so I can get to know you.
Edit: your forum activity is a bit worrying
Wolololololo
It might look like he has 0 posts but I just had a look and there are 15 in clan threads. While that doesn't seem like much forum activity, the app was okay and I don't see why he shouldn't at least be given a chance. If they don't show activity we could just boom bap pow gone
Last edited by Glimpsed; Oct 11, 2015 at 11:35 AM. Reason: #pissforequality
Glimpsed
Can we please keep consistent, whether we already want them or not, the apps should not be so poor and pidge you know my view on you joining back
Hullo everyone! My name is Rylie, and Kyure recommended that I apply here. My other clans were Penta and Black_Ma. I left Penta because our time schedules were off and I was the only one on half the time. And most recently I left Black_Ma. The reasons (and believe me the s is there for a reason) I left Black_Ma are extensive. I'll slim it down to a few reasons. We had reports for my clan mates every day, including racist, bet rigging, and banning/kicking during active bets. Our forum page was lacking in intelligence, and quite frankly, we didn't feel like the "Familia" we promoted ourselves to be.

But, back to myself. My favorite mods are Boxshu and ABD, and I'm not too shabby at anything else (Except Pendulum Jumper T.T). I've recently tried my hand at sparring and parkour. I'm not Largkilla level by any means, but I'm getting there. Something I love to do is give my opponent an unfair advantage. Such as letting my arm get ripped off by a snapkick, or getting split in Judo. I just love the challenge of fighting unfairly. My belt is 3rd Dan, and I also have an alt for my bank. It's name is MoldyBank (Original, I know). It is a yellow belt and has some of my higher priced items.

My skype is Rylie Morrison, and my GMT is -5. I live right outside Chicago, and I am very active on the forums. I'm really hoping that this will be my new home, because ever since I joined TB, Vibe (as well as Nitro), have been the clans I look up to. I enjoy playing with (Vibe) players, and you're all quite skilled. I hope to bring my in-game skills, as well as my forum activity, and market success to a new home.

~MoldyRobot
I say yes to MoldyRobot. Him and I had a small dispute in an auto tourney once. I believe it was a striking mod like RK MMA or Lenshu, and I had the point lead. I ran from him (and I still stand by it, I want TC just as anyone else and I felt it was the smartest move in the moment) and he wasn't happy with that. He told me I was scum, and went on to say that "people's actions in a game can translate to what type of person they are in reality". Not a direct quote, but the idea is there. While I don't agree that I apply to what he said, I respect his strong opinion, I like people who don't take shit from others but have a code of respect. We got over our difference and.. that's about all I really got to get. We didn't interact again.

My point is, I believe he could be a pretty decent person despite never getting a good chance with him based off of my read.

And the app is acceptable, too, so.
I'd like to first off address KingM1K3's application, by saying, bravo young man, I applaud your intelligence, and character for a 14 year old. Also, need I point out his ability to follow instructions and free-write his application, and try his best. I feel like he has a good head on his shoulders, and seems very committed to be apart of our clan. Thus, I'd like to say yes. I believe he, at the very least, deserves a chance.

Side note: As Glimpsed was saying, If activeness, or maturity seem to not show, then action is easy to take.

Secondly, I'd like to address MoldyRobot's application, and go ahead and say, I like that he also filled out his application following the guidelines. Also, I know for a fact he's a very active player, and I've never seen any kind of negativity from him, but that's just from what I've seen. His application had effort, and thought put into it, and I think he deserves as chance.

My answer is yes.