Toribash
Lol, if only there was such thing as a Beta Fish that wasn't related to a greek fish that is non-existent or a fish that is still being tested. There is a Betta* fish though;)

Anyways, hi. Sorry I have been a lil inactive trip and haven't been able to do the Events page yet, just been extremely busy. Have to take the SAT tomorrow. Then I also need to break up with my girlfriend. Life... ugh.
-----
People in eVo and trip: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...48#post6460548
Last edited by Jak; Apr 17, 2013 at 07:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Originally Posted by Beta View Post
Lol, if only there was such thing as a Beta Fish that wasn't related to a greek fish that is non-existent or a fish that is still being tested. There is a Betta* fish though;)

Anyways, hi. Sorry I have been a lil inactive trip and haven't been able to do the Events page yet, just been extremely busy. Have to take the SAT tomorrow. Then I also need to break up with my girlfriend. Life... ugh.
-----
People in eVo and trip: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...48#post6460548

Originally Posted by Tripstone View Post
That's it? D;

lol Trip...he dont know life fo shiiiit.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Hehe, I don't see Coke complaining, and I didn't write Jack shit about him ;) Well besides that he is a good friend in eVo <3.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
"Sniff" I just went back through my infraction by... Skullfuk? or something and looked at some of my old posts >.> Totally legit. (Look through my page profile ---> Infractions if you want to see it xD)

Anyways I'm going to go draw a "Fucking dragon" with gimp now... If it turns out wicked I'll post it here probs... Or art thread. I'll keep you all posted.

EDIT: No art thread? oh well.... Here be my Badass art skillz

Last edited by Vamp_09; Apr 19, 2013 at 04:29 AM. Reason: Added a "Fucking Dragon"
Technical Old School. - It exists.
I better of been the first one to congratulate you. <3

Also ty for auto op in #evo, because so many people go there and just spam;) Always full of 20 people ;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!