Toribash
"2nd base..."
"WATAAA!"
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Me and my clan should not have reacted to Unsub the way we did. It's unfair to discriminate against him for something everyone said(Including some FC members) that was completely harmless and just for the lols. In reality other clans say FC sucks but they mean it and we didn't even rage at them. Azze and Jooker are giving up on FC and i'm requesting to them that they give it to me to try and revive. At first look that sounds like a horrible idea right? But i'll not lose my cool next time harmless trolling occurs. That being said on behalf of me and all my clan mates I hereby apologize for the actions that occured in that server and on the forums. I would even like to have Obey as a clan ally.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Originally Posted by ZENBOY123 View Post
Me and my clan should not have reacted to Unsub the way we did. It's unfair to discriminate against him for something everyone said(Including some FC members) that was completely harmless and just for the lols. In reality other clans say FC sucks but they mean it and we didn't even rage at them. Azze and Jooker are giving up on FC and i'm requesting to them that they give it to me to try and revive. At first look that sounds like a horrible idea right? But i'll not lose my cool next time harmless trolling occurs. That being said on behalf of me and all my clan mates I hereby apologize for the actions that occured in that server and on the forums. I would even like to have Obey as a clan ally.

lol'd
Better than Hattersin Belt.
Originally Posted by WorldEater View Post
Challenge accepted?

Lol, the winner will recive a c4 under his/her bed
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Originally Posted by Unsub View Post
lol'd

He PM'med me forgiveness after fucking blackmailing my old clan, Bomb.

I swear he's autistic.