Toribash
Welcome to the clan Rasendor. For anyone wondering, I found this guy ingame. We met a while ago and he is a really cool, skilled player.
Ahhh, Juani!! Thanks for the gif man it's so perfect
//welcome to the clan, Rasendor I've added your player card to the member section. hop on the Skype chat if possible too!
//voted on the new app as well
Last edited by Lucid; Feb 9, 2015 at 12:02 PM.
lel u got me juan '-'
Originally Posted by Rasendor View Post
Wooow! I love this clan! Im new and want to sAlutE all! Im german but i live in spain, ma english is a bit rusty but i can defend maself so... Have anice day and CYA INGAME! ;)

oh welcome here rasendor. have fun follow the rules
and ur not the only one with that anglich matter eh
just a fancy signature
Welcome to the clan Rasendor! You guys wake up so early...

Lolololol I can't believe you fell!

Parkour • Spar • Skating
Sorry guys i lost us the was against obey. i should paractice more.
it was 10 to 2
Last edited by monkeyishi; Feb 9, 2015 at 05:13 PM.
Welcome to the clan Rae!

Sorry guys I always lurk here and read everything but never post ;(

I'll get better about that
-----
Also after the last three rounds, I'm finally in third place of The Surgical Challenge! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=498848

Here's my entry for this round.

Wish me luck!
Attached Files
Amputee - Round 4!.rpl (533.8 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Spirals; Feb 9, 2015 at 10:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Also known as CombatBot
Good luck, Combat!
Also guys I'm sorry that I was away for quite a lot of time, but I have some good news and some bad news.
Good news is, I'm still going to be with you guys for a loooooong time. Bad news is, I have managed to get a computer, but it's slow. And I mean REALLY slow. So I'm not going to be ingame or even look at replays for probably half of the year. I'm sorry guys. I really want to compete in events and wars with you guys, but i can't.
I'll still try to keep up with you guys, no matter what ;)
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
A friendly report
Yeah I know most of you guys a cool but this guy's not. I just don't want this clan to have such jerks hanging around "miss clicking" and stuffs