Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Dead? Seriously?
Hey guys, sorry for my inactivity. But were dead? Omg how did this happen? Playa told me but i just cant believe it? Anyone can clarify?
Belt: 7th dan
I put the sexy in dyslexia
I <3 Nano
New leader of the reborn Nano! PM me if you are blackbelt+ and I can test you to see if you are good enough to join!
So its not dead? Just playaj and a few other members left?
Belt: 7th dan
I put the sexy in dyslexia
I <3 Nano
New leader of the reborn Nano! PM me if you are blackbelt+ and I can test you to see if you are good enough to join!
lol xD it's a little piece of candy :P google refresher and u'll see... (btw, u should buy some and try em, if u like em u can join my clan with invading the whole toribash with refreshers... i think RDC and TURDaruga (see the joke) will kill me after this post... KTHXBYE! btw, laugh at my extremly highpriced joke or i'll start sending in pics with each refresher that i eat! i would crash the fudging toribash system.... fag fag
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
srry for posting there (pls dun report me)
I think that maybe fezch can do something,pls remain with him,I trust in him and I think that if he can't revive nano he can choose a good clan for merging
Dun-DUN-DUUN
King, I am no longer in nano.
But I will help wherever possible.
I'm on my iPod ATM, will type a longer message later.