Toribash
yeah we have biltema in sweden. they do sell hotdogs, but i dunno if they sell that much. it's what we volvo bois like to call biltema körv. you also get decent stuff for a good price, so a cold air intake is like a must if you have a turbo volvo and don't want to do anything serious with it yet.
but yeah, directly translated, biltema means cartheme. though, nowadays they have some various stuff, such as bike things, fishing things, hunting things, car things obviously, and whatnot. still something i love to visit, cus racecar.

also, bought a car. a volvo 945 2.3 turbo classic. not a fast car, but it will be once i'm done with it, if i don't crash it.

pic

not that i think anyone would really care that much, but hey, it's fun for me. it's a car i've wanted. now i can go drifting for real, cus rwd and racecar.
M I N I V A N
And right next to biltema there's an ikea. Swedes are slowly taking over denmark.
-----
There's another lottery. Jingles, buy me a ticket so I can win again.
Last edited by hipotibor; Dec 31, 2016 at 08:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
That was 3 years ago you cheapskate

I would but I have 105tc :cc

maybe I should have kept that 1kk
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by Hours View Post
yeah we have biltema in sweden. they do sell hotdogs, but i dunno if they sell that much. it's what we volvo bois like to call biltema körv. you also get decent stuff for a good price, so a cold air intake is like a must if you have a turbo volvo and don't want to do anything serious with it yet.
but yeah, directly translated, biltema means cartheme. though, nowadays they have some various stuff, such as bike things, fishing things, hunting things, car things obviously, and whatnot. still something i love to visit, cus racecar.

also, bought a car. a volvo 945 2.3 turbo classic. not a fast car, but it will be once i'm done with it, if i don't crash it.

pic

not that i think anyone would really care that much, but hey, it's fun for me. it's a car i've wanted. now i can go drifting for real, cus rwd and racecar.

Such a classic car, make it a beast again.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Originally Posted by hipotibor View Post
was it 3 years ago?
wow

ur old kid
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
hipo was sucking dick man
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”