Toribash
Hi Legends long time no see!

I still remember that last year we think for a merge to your clan, by the way thanks for the invite.
Now my clan is already dead as you know, we are so inactive since I left them.
Probably most of you doesn't know me, well ask your leader then.
And yeah I just met mercy in game, he's good. I hope the other members are good too, and I think this clan is getting bigger and bigger. Well nice Job Drakeco!
And keep going legends, if you really want to know who I am, check your oldies threads, but If I were you I would not do that lol.
And I'll post my sign in an image to make Drakeco remember me, This is for you Drakeco!

FORMER PRESIDENT OF [FAKE]
Originally Posted by Xipherion View Post
anyways, how's today merc?

Hmm actually useless posts like this is not helping at all
Sorry for the comment by the way.

Mercy, Well I think I'll think about it later, I have much to think about nowadays lol
FORMER PRESIDENT OF [FAKE]
sorry for that post,
i was just asking.

be sure to look up GodlyGirl's post, there are a few of those useless post
Simple Doesn't Mean Its Easy
Originally Posted by KillerCyber View Post
Hi Legends long time no see!

I still remember that last year we think for a merge to your clan, by the way thanks for the invite.
Now my clan is already dead as you know, we are so inactive since I left them.
Probably most of you doesn't know me, well ask your leader then.
And yeah I just met mercy in game, he's good. I hope the other members are good too, and I think this clan is getting bigger and bigger. Well nice Job Drakeco!
And keep going legends, if you really want to know who I am, check your oldies threads, but If I were you I would not do that lol.
And I'll post my sign in an image to make Drakeco remember me, This is for you Drakeco!

Heybuddy nice to hear from you again. What you going to do about your clan?
want a events planer? well pm me !~forever a slave to the gods!
Originally Posted by mercykiller View Post
Swaves,
If you posted a shit again like this I will report you..
Nagato was saying his opinion..

I was saying my opinion as well. Only noobs cry about shovels because they are not good enough to counter them.
Killercyber was all for me... I have to say thanks now, because if we haven't talked in the past, i aren't going to be the people that i'm today.
I hope play/talk with you anyday.