Ranking
>mfw i look at every ADC's build and they have the need to get the maramura/every new attack damage item when going IE would had been just as effective as 3 of the new items in their slots.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
The reason why I don't is because, literally, everything is turned upside down. I tested some shit in a bot game, I can solo baron as nocturne with little to no trouble. I finished it with over half health, and I wasn't full built.

Mainly, I'm just frustrated with the full retard builds some people do. I've played a couple games now where every bruiser gets that goddamn hydra item. It's not even that fucking good :/

Every AD carry gets the Hurricane, sometimes before they even get actual damage. I can understand Kog or Twitch getting it because of the onhit rape fest it creates, but rushing it on Cait? Really? Sure you can headshot more often, but it's virtually useless cause you're doing piss poor damage.

Every AP carry gets Liandry's torment. I'm not against that, but fuck it's like there's even less build variety now than before.

That's why I'm pretty much only doing troll shit or customs. I'm especially not touching ranked until after balances are made.

Hurricane is viable on a lot more champions than you think. Think of how scary graves will be when he is able to use his E 3 or 4 times in a fight. AP teemo applying poison to several targets simultaneously. Varus applying blight to multiple targets very quickly. Perhaps even ashe for making all of your frost shots into volleys. You're right about Caitlyn though, although theoretically if you're in a teamfight and in a bush, you could be firing a headshot almost every attack, that is a bit too situational for my liking.

Speaking as a guy who plays mid more than all other roles, yeah Liandry's has been overbuilt. But people are just experimenting with it, it will only be worth buying on certain champions. I'm thinking Ahri, who already likes to build rylais. This would make her W hit for 30% of the target's health on top of the damage they do individually and slow them by 35%. Don't even get me started on how absurd it is on Cassiopeia considering her W already slows... HHNNG
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
So, I hate the new interface with a passion, especially the chat text. I knew it was coming as I play more PBE then I do normal, but still, it feels cliche.
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
Speaking as a guy who plays mid more than all other roles, yeah Liandry's has been overbuilt. But people are just experimenting with it, it will only be worth buying on certain champions. I'm thinking Ahri, who already likes to build rylais. This would make her W hit for 30% of the target's health on top of the damage they do individually and slow them by 35%. Don't even get me started on how absurd it is on Cassiopeia considering her W already slows... HHNNG

LT is great on rumble, I've been playing him and getting Haunting Guise when I'm ahead, eventually upgrading a little later. Rumble's kit is great for that item.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

SO the new update...Annoyed me beyond hell, Was not to crash hot on it really..Rather the old school way really...
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
Originally Posted by Jewww View Post
SO the new update...Annoyed me beyond hell, Was not to crash hot on it really..Rather the old school way really...

Same here, it's just...wrong.
I hate the feel of it...Just makes me want to flip my table, But I guess they need to to prevent issue's with the game and such
Rythm smells like Cheese
#ENVYONTOP
Speaking of the new shop, does anyone else get some major FPS lag when porting back and first opening shop?

It does for me. I open shop to browse and whatnot, but when I first click it, it takes a good 5 seconds for the lag to stop and I can navigate again.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Actually the new items confuse me in the jungle. I can't tell which is more better. To buy madreds or buy a spirit stone and upgrade it further. Dunno which is faster too. I tried the spirit of the elder lizard but I can't tell any difference. Especially on Hecarim. The buff didn't change much. I'm still coming out of the jungle with like 100 hp with 2 potions left.

Also the last item on every champion is experimental to me. I just buy random a random final item. Black cleaver on carries or the hurricane item. I'll have to compare some ad items.

Originally Posted by Saint View Post
Well, for me, it's faster to buy items now. And I laugh at people telling me that these new items are weird AND THEY NOW DON'T KNOW HOW TO PLAY because everything changed.

Bullshit. :3

Ube, we can speak up tomorrow and play some duos. I really would like to move on from 1285. Of course, to higher values. I will be online from 07:00 to about 11:30 GMT+1, so if You will have time then, meet me ingame.

I'm free on Friday after training. I can stay up late to play league. Today I'm doing shitloads of homework because of the end of 1st semester.
-----
Originally Posted by Ed View Post
Speaking of the new shop, does anyone else get some major FPS lag when porting back and first opening shop?

It does for me. I open shop to browse and whatnot, but when I first click it, it takes a good 5 seconds for the lag to stop and I can navigate again.

Yeah. The shop gives me some major lags. Also there has been a fps drop in the whole game too. Or those are just running torrents that give me lag, can't really tell.
Last edited by Uberis; Dec 6, 2012 at 09:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Ed View Post
LT is great on rumble, I've been playing him and getting Haunting Guise when I'm ahead, eventually upgrading a little later. Rumble's kit is great for that item.

Not sure if you noticed this but it's great on every AP champion.
I R IRONMAN