Toribash
Aren't we dead?
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Maybe, but I ain't complaining. Thanks orko

Question mark
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
i bought vip because it's $4 & i wanted to go on a cringe binge of my old posts where i would try so hard to clever & pretended to basically be my older brother because insecurities, but i can only view 500 of my near 3k posts? fake news

that being said there's still plenty to wince at, gilly gosh gilbert i was a tool when i was a teen haha
in the name of the manly balthier send me your orc/chronos/gladiator items
pls
Same Lorrtex. I look myself up and find all of my old accounts from places I haven't been in eight years and good god the cringe.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
Same Lorrtex. I look myself up and find all of my old accounts from places I haven't been in eight years and good god the cringe.

Had this when I found my old twitter account on which I was extremely active around 2012.
Never have felt so relieved after deleting an account.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]