Toribash
Originally Posted by juliano14 View Post
*enters a temple full of wite beared masters*
Umm hy,my name is juliano14 but you can call me julian
I just met a turtle member of your clan, he said im good and he invited me to join your clan^_^.
Now i will speak a little about me(even though its not alot else than being at the computer)
I am 21 years old curently searching for a job,im from romania,i know the basics of animation,i know a little about photoshop,i own a graphic tablet and not afraid of using it .I will make an animation after i finish the thread(i usualy spend hours on it)on this experience(is going to be awsome)
Im a little noobish about this cause i never was in another clan so *takes a shy voice* everything has a begining i guess?eheh
Ahem..*takes a courageous voice*I play this game from the very begining it was fun but i didnt had anything to play for..so i made pauses played it again made pauses again and so on(my felow turtle says he can see that)when i start fighting i dont start with a plan my head(not that i have anything in it xD)ahem..
I am a fighting game lover and usualy use my reflexes rather than thinking cause when you develop great reflexes you can be much faster than thinking.
I can shurely spend 1 hour on the game or on the forums,i will some get a job but i will play this game in my freetime.
I have a horrible disease called epilepsy wich got cured off but returned after years of no seizures one ocured recently.Dont worry too much about this im under treatment and im going to be fine.
I dont know very much about making applications or lists so im kinda noob at this.
My mother language is not english but i got better grades at it rather than my mother language in school anyways.My mother language is romanian
So all great masters do accept my in this clan

-is this good? <

Purple monkeys run wild in a red forest

Wow. Short. Simple. Funny. Interesting to read. Good work on the app, my vote is Yes.
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.
Originally Posted by juliano14 View Post
*enters a temple full of wite beared masters*
Umm hy,my name is juliano14 but you can call me julian
I just met a turtle member of your clan, he said im good and he invited me to join your clan^_^.
Now i will speak a little about me(even though its not alot else than being at the computer)
I am 21 years old curently searching for a job,im from romania,i know the basics of animation,i know a little about photoshop,i own a graphic tablet and not afraid of using it .I will make an animation after i finish the thread(i usualy spend hours on it)on this experience(is going to be awsome)
Im a little noobish about this cause i never was in another clan so *takes a shy voice* everything has a begining i guess?eheh
Ahem..*takes a courageous voice*I play this game from the very begining it was fun but i didnt had anything to play for..so i made pauses played it again made pauses again and so on(my felow turtle says he can see that)when i start fighting i dont start with a plan my head(not that i have anything in it xD)ahem..
I am a fighting game lover and usualy use my reflexes rather than thinking cause when you develop great reflexes you can be much faster than thinking.
I can shurely spend 1 hour on the game or on the forums,i will some get a job but i will play this game in my freetime.
I have a horrible disease called epilepsy wich got cured off but returned after years of no seizures one ocured recently.Dont worry too much about this im under treatment and im going to be fine.
I dont know very much about making applications or lists so im kinda noob at this.
My mother language is not english but i got better grades at it rather than my mother language in school anyways.My mother language is romanian
So all great masters do accept my in this clan

-is this good? <

Purple monkeys run wild in a red forest

Really good app, funny, good, and cat says you're good as well. c:
Back in action bitches.
so is this a final yes? accept him guys
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
hello, my name is g0dm0d3(cheeky, i know) but irl its angel, even though im a boy. im 15 and live in iowa. im rather active, getting on toribash every day. i enjoy playing mods like judo and mushu, and i hope to get better at them. im not a vary confident person, and making a character with this name was really out going for me, but after a little while around someone, and i get used to them, ill eventually get pretty confident in myself(to the point of being cocky).

i want to try and both better myself and this clan, through any means i can, and with the help of members, i can become atleast decent at pretty much anything. when playing mods i enjoy trying to get to know the people im playing with, and i am always a good sport, until someone makes me angry. i dont particularly enjoy verbal fights, and would prefer to end arguments as quickly as possible. as long as im told what to do, ill make sure to do it to the best of my ability, but because im still a kid, there are times when i might not be able to get on. if i am unable too, i will try to get back to you guys as fast as possible.

im new to the whole clans thing, so i dont particularly know what to do, but if you guys show me, i will gladly become a productive member.

purple monkeys run wild in a red forest.
your app is pretty good it includes everything and i quite like the layout

your good for a brown belt my vote is a yes
Last edited by Karen; May 28, 2016 at 07:10 AM. Reason: change of heart like in fake movies :D
he's a brown belt cat. he hasnt reach his potential yet bud.

anyway, i like the app (cat reasons) so i'll say it's a yes for me
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Originally Posted by G0dm0d3 View Post
hello, my name is g0dm0d3(cheeky, i know) but irl its angel, even though im a boy. im 15 and live in iowa. im rather active, getting on toribash every day. i enjoy playing mods like judo and mushu, and i hope to get better at them. im not a vary confident person, and making a character with this name was really out going for me, but after a little while around someone, and i get used to them, ill eventually get pretty confident in myself(to the point of being cocky).

i want to try and both better myself and this clan, through any means i can, and with the help of members, i can become atleast decent at pretty much anything. when playing mods i enjoy trying to get to know the people im playing with, and i am always a good sport, until someone makes me angry. i dont particularly enjoy verbal fights, and would prefer to end arguments as quickly as possible. as long as im told what to do, ill make sure to do it to the best of my ability, but because im still a kid, there are times when i might not be able to get on. if i am unable too, i will try to get back to you guys as fast as possible.

im new to the whole clans thing, so i dont particularly know what to do, but if you guys show me, i will gladly become a productive member.

Now, interesting application. I would say no, because you're a brown belt and you dont have a lot of experience in fighting. But when i read the app, it reminded a little bit of me. I was a noob, nobody wanted to accept me, even if i tried so hard, just because of my lack of skills. But noone wanted to help me to get better, and i just got rejected. I know your feeling, and i think we all do. We are a clan that accepts players like you - new guys, not just looks for cocky master belts. If you're ready to join us, i'll help you get better. I say yes.
Last edited by D3ive; May 28, 2016 at 08:52 AM.
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.
Originally Posted by G0dm0d3 View Post

App is... meh... I don't really know because of how you you're a low enough belt, but I'll still say yes, because if D3ive does train you, you'll be good. :3
Back in action bitches.