Toribash
View Poll Results: If Jooker leaves what do we do?
Zen becomes leader and we revive FC
8 Votes / 33.33%
We declare the clan dead and we all leave
16 Votes / 66.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

And what about if fctourney bank is managed only by flesh or jooker, they would manage the prizes not you. You just manage the other things of tourney. Also yeah i said i could make the prizes 50k and this is what i want to do, so don't be so surprised.
Azze but since i am in charge of brackets i think i should be the one to send out the prizes :P Also i made some suggestions to Flesh. Ask him to forward the message if ur really Curios guys :P
Last edited by Merc; Jul 6, 2014 at 11:22 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Zen Flesh and Jooker are the leaders so they should give out the prizes not YOU, you just manage the brackests and the tourney so no. :P
Um guys 5 people entred the tourney so far that's digusing
We need to tell peole in game and forum (FC members)
And zen may I please get my 3.6k 3600
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Flesh i'm gonna be honest and remind you we agreed on 4k <3 As my reward gimmie some time :P
-----
Azze you just had an #EpicFail :P
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
Zen Flesh and Jooker are the leaders so they should give out the prizes not YOU, you just manage the brackests and the tourney so no. :P

Also i am a Co-Leader too not just Ravey. The vote wasn't for FCT Manager it was for Co-Leader.
First of all you changed my sentence :P (i was saying ZEN,,,,,,,,,, Flesh and Jooker are....) :P, second you are co no full leader so sorry. And stop changing words in sentences it is annoying. :P
Azze i didn't change shit go back to ur post. Also Ravey gets access so i shud.
-----
BTW Inb4 Ravey changes his post. Well it'll say edited anyway :P
Last edited by Merc; Jul 6, 2014 at 05:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump