Toribash
Lol I'll be honest I was considering applying I used to be really into JudoFrac but decided against it bc I don't think they were accepting anyone serious xD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Are you kidding? Team judo is a very serious org. Only the bestest.
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Praise BONDarenko
See, that's where you are wrong. The team judo post doesn't need to be active because team judo lives on in our hearts, everyone has a little team judo in them, just takes time.

Speaking of time, I'm having a hard one building my igloo, jingles help me.
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Praise BONDarenko
Haha ok I'll think of joining then xD also you guys have enough snow for an igloo? We don't have anywhere near enough here
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
See, that's where you are wrong. The team judo post doesn't need to be active because team judo lives on in our hearts, everyone has a little team judo in them, just takes time.

2-3 years ago we had enough snow on the train tracks in montreal that we built more like an ice fortress it was literally a snow house built inside a giant snow pile.

liquidoom may have heard of this
Originally Posted by Osiris View Post

Way too cold man

funny thing is my room was boiling hot last night so I decided to open the window to get that cool mountain wind, and then my window froze so I couldn't close it.

shit's cold D:
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles View Post
Way too cold man

funny thing is my room was boiling hot last night so I decided to open the window to get that cool mountain wind, and then my window froze so I couldn't close it.

shit's cold D:

Omg your window froze shut? Lol if that happened to me I would probably sleep in a different room and just try to cover up the open window. Also there are no TRUE mountains in Ontario let's be riel ; D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I toughed it out and stayed in the room

woke up with snow on me though, so wasn't worth haha
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/